Mms fix for miui builds

Search This thread

tampaboy1984

Jan 11, 2009
Zephyrhills
Hello sorry if this is in the wrong section but I am on Jaws MIUI 1.5 and have asked about an MMS FIX numerous times in his thread but have yet to receive an answer. Can someone please help me out here. My MMS works but pics are downloading very small and blurry and size is only 1kb.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

pnxsinned

Feb 8, 2008
Venlo
I just did a test for you on MIUI build lesjaws, and having no issues with MMS. Im having T-Mobile NL, did you check your APN entries? Else I really don't know how to fix it, since I got nothing to fix :p

tampaboy1984

Jan 11, 2009
Zephyrhills
Can anyone please help me out here. I know there used to be an mms fix for other builds so how about for MIUI!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

bdkinney

Jul 4, 2009
I just did a test for you on MIUI build lesjaws, and having no issues with MMS. Im having T-Mobile NL, did you check your APN entries? Else I really don't know how to fix it, since I got nothing to fix :p

This is a known issue specific to TMOUS users. There is a fix, but as far as I understand it it isn't something that can be added to NAND builds after the fact. It has to be implemented by the chef and since most are not using TMOUS and don't have the issue it doesn't get fixed. That said, some do have the MMS size limit fixed. OCM7's CM6 build has a pretty decent MMS size limit and is the one I'm headed back to after trying a few others.

I could be wrong and would love to be corrected...if I could fix this myself...well...that would be great. But I fear we are at the mercy of the very talented chef's...who may not even realize there is a problem.

Last edited:

justwonder

Oct 29, 2008
San Rafael
I have TMOUS HD2, using MIUI and TMOUS network, and I don't have any MMS problem as OP described.
10 posts doesn't seem to work. lol

bdkinney

Jul 4, 2009
This fixed it for me...

Messaging>Settings>User Agent>Custom User Agent>NexusOne (wasn't default a choice, I had to enter it by hand)

On MDJ's CM7...

Thanks to AirforcProductions.