[THEME] xplay theme (out of the ordinary!) Update for .368!

Search This thread

thatsupnow

Jan 31, 2011
Vernon
Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 5
Well here you go guys try this out if you want or dont its your choice
**UPDATED FOR .368** Flashable clockworkmod .zip
*Requires rooted 2.3.3 (.145)*

*Added transparent se home dock*
screen off animation & reboot in power menu (thanks AdamTt for files)
transparent status bar
modded battery
scroll glow
kalagas animated icons
Romance fatal serif font
Rudolph window animation
wallpaper

1) unpack rar and place files in a folder and copy to SD card
2) using root explorer navigate to that folder and move all the files into /sytem folder then set permissions for them like this: rw-r--r--
3) move android.policy.jar, framework.jar and framework-res.apk to /system/framework folder and accept the overwrite
4) move SystemUI.apk into /system folder set permissions rw-r--r-- then move to /system/app folder.
5) finally with the font files set permissions rw-r--r-- and move to /system/fonts
6) Reboot :D
* Download file and extract there will be 2 Flashable zips for CWM and the transparent Home.apk*
have fun
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GCRUTQTS *.368*
http://www.mediafire.com/?0vcwlb0blzmmrga
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SDXTT6GM

Attachments

• screenshot_3.jpg
    screenshot_3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,166
  • screenshot_5.jpg
    screenshot_5.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,001
  • Home.apk
    463.4 KB · Views: 110
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,475
Last edited:
Reactions: Logseman

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
nice work mate, you may want to add the transparant SE home dock, from the arc section too, and now we have a nearly fully working recovery a flashable .zip would be nice :D

wired84

Jun 25, 2011
Sheffield
Just trying to add this theme, got to stage 5 and root explorer crashed. Tried to relaunch and it didn't work. Restarted the phone and not its wont get past the sony ericsson screen! Any ideas?

svenk919

Oct 12, 2008
Enschede
Just trying to add this theme, got to stage 5 and root explorer crashed. Tried to relaunch and it didn't work. Restarted the phone and not its wont get past the sony ericsson screen! Any ideas?

Restore it, via SEUS if bootloader is locked. If it's unlocked flash a system.img from the development section (if you flash a system.img that's based on the stock rom (nearly everythinh besides the cyanogenmod rom) you won't lose userdata).

wired84

Jun 25, 2011
Sheffield
Restore it, via SEUS if bootloader is locked. If it's unlocked flash a system.img from the development section (if you flash a system.img that's based on the stock rom (nearly everythinh besides the cyanogenmod rom) you won't lose userdata).

Yer I reflashed it straight away and have got back to the same point just trying to work out what stopped it working, I'll try and get the theme on again and see if it works if it doesn't then it must be the theme that's breaking it!

EDIT: Just done the same thing as above and its crashed my phone again - none of my apps will load and everything force closes as soon as I launch it! I've only changed a couple of other things, but I reset my phone after making the last change and before adding the theme. It must be one of the steps in the theme that is messing it up. Stage 4 is always the one that seems to make things go wrong - could that make my phone crash?

Last edited:

wired84

Jun 25, 2011
Sheffield
Are ALL the permissions set right they should all be: rw-r--r--it should work no problem

Sent from my R800i using XDA App

Yer they were all set as above - I've just reset the phone and it seems to have worked fine now!! Thanks its looks good - only issue I have with it, is I can't see my notifications if the screen behind it is too bright!

alquistador

Jan 3, 2011
i thought i would try and now I am stuck on the sony erricson screen!! What is SEUS program? please help

thatsupnow

Jan 31, 2011
Vernon
Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 5
Oh what? What did you do? I just had to reflash my phone cause I accidentally erased something so I needed to re-do the theme I put everything in no problem and when I rebooted it was on the sony Ericsson screen for awhile but it finally started up no problems at all. Are you rooted on 2.3.3? Seus is sony Ericsson update service

alquistador

Jan 3, 2011
i reflashed my phone. everything is fine i just have to start from scratch again. I am not the advanced for this kinda stuff!! I will get there someday.......young jeti in the making. lol

Roshi69

Mar 29, 2010
Mine also crashed after I changed the permissions and moved to the correct folder. Tried twice and broke twice. Dunno what to do now lol

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well here you go guys try this out if you want or dont its your choice
    **UPDATED FOR .368** Flashable clockworkmod .zip
    *Requires rooted 2.3.3 (.145)*

*Added transparent se home dock*
    screen off animation & reboot in power menu (thanks AdamTt for files)
    transparent status bar
    modded battery
    scroll glow
    kalagas animated icons
    Romance fatal serif font
    Rudolph window animation
    wallpaper

1) unpack rar and place files in a folder and copy to SD card
    2) using root explorer navigate to that folder and move all the files into /sytem folder then set permissions for them like this: rw-r--r--
    3) move android.policy.jar, framework.jar and framework-res.apk to /system/framework folder and accept the overwrite
    4) move SystemUI.apk into /system folder set permissions rw-r--r-- then move to /system/app folder.
    5) finally with the font files set permissions rw-r--r-- and move to /system/fonts
    6) Reboot :D
    * Download file and extract there will be 2 Flashable zips for CWM and the transparent Home.apk*
    have fun
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GCRUTQTS *.368*
    http://www.mediafire.com/?0vcwlb0blzmmrga
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SDXTT6GM
    No its just a theme