[Q][Req] European stock rom wanted

Search This thread

bladawiec

Jan 3, 2012
Hello,

I’m looking for European non branded non modiffied stock rom of GB, version 4.5.2A-74_OLE-27 for non unlocked device. The full system symbol: 45.0.27.MB860.NonEFIGSRetail.en.EU .

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

vagelisda

Feb 24, 2010
athens
I think lots of people are looking for the european stock retail rom...the guys at the cupkakes topic too...

Sent from my ATRIX

Last edited:

bladawiec

Jan 3, 2012
Here for GingerBread sbf files.
Here for Froyo sbf files.

I know this site but there are no version I am looking for.

I guess that sign “OLE-xx” means the version number. Is it true?

If yes, on this site there is version: 1FF-olympus_emara-user-2.3.4-4.5.2A-74_OLE-26-release-keys-signed-NonEFIGSRetail-EU which I think is older than mine (mine was “OLE-27”).

Can you tell me if the version 1FF-olympus_emara-user-2.3.4-4.5.2A-74_OLE-31.1-release-keys-signed-NonEFIGSRetail-EU.sbf.gz will work OK with my phone which was sign “OLE-27”?

Is it international European version without branding? Is the mark “OLE-31” means that it is newer version than mine?
Thanks

vagelisda

Feb 24, 2010
athens
My european Atrix had the ole 31 version when I bought it,and it was gb 2.34,unbranded.
Which version of android did yours have? I think ole 27 is like 2.33 or something...can anyone confirm?

Sent from my ATRIX

LeroyVold

Mar 11, 2012
It is 2.3.4 too.
The file "OLE-31" on this webpage will works with my device?

Man, this is an european firmware and you got an european device, it should work but flashing with rds-lite is always a risk.
I flashed few times and i got problem for two reasons:
1) i forgot to wipe properly (I suggest to: fastboot -w, fastboot erase system, fastboot erase data, fastboot erase preinstall, fastboot erase cache)
2) I forgot to remove sd-card (f_k*d off) and sim-card (this had more luck)
Flash with battery fully charged and I think you'll enjoy.

live4nyy said:
- Fastboot wipe (optional)
- Remove sd card and sim card (necessary)
- Make sure you have proper drivers (necessary)
- Use the latest RSD (recommended)
- Make sure you have the correct (signed) SBF, best to use the build that the phone was last on officially (important)
- Double check everything (important)
- Put the phone into RSD mode (then plug it into the computer) and select the appropriate file in RSD and press "Start" (cross fingers)

Always use caution when using RSD. If you're not sure about something then find the answer FIRST.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage you might cause to your phone by following these instructions. This is a suggested overview and you should put in the proper amount of research and time to make sure you are doing things correctly.

With that said, depending on why you want to return to stock it may be preferable to use a "Fruitcake" as others have suggested, but I have successfully used RSD Lite to return my phone to stock in the past so it is "possible", though not recommended.

Good luck.

janiex

Oct 21, 2009
Can not access the sbf on the provided link

Hello Together,
I am not able to download the file (1FF-olympus_emara-user-2.3.4-4.5.2A-74_OLE-31.1-release-keys-signed-NonEFIGSRetail-EU.sbf.gz), provided by the link on first page. Does someone know what may be the problem? Could you provide another place ?
Thanks in advance!

HentaiZ

May 1, 2009
Vecsés
www.gportal.hu
This thread is about the Orange rom.

I want the stock european rom without any branding. Due to warranty issues I want to return to my original rom. It was 4.5.2A-74_OLE-27 (system version: 45.0.27.MB860.NonEFIGSRetail.en.EU ).

i have that exact version, and want to root it but i dont want 2 brick my phone so exatly what must i do to perform a succesfull root? i mean i really dont want 2 brick it accidently, my version is precisely this :

45.0.27.mb860.nonefigsretail.en.eu

4.5.2a-74_ole-27

thx in advance