Comprehensive Bloatware List?

Search This thread

positivehxcgo

Jan 17, 2010
Hello - I've recently rooted my wife's Incredible 2 in hopes of freezing some of the bloatware. My plans were to freeze the same apps and processes as I did on my Razr Maxx, however, the app lists are very different.

I've been searching for a few hours now on the internet, and cannot find a list of recommended bloat freeze apps.

Can anyone possibly point me towards a list?

brymaster5000

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
New Hampshire
Check rootzwiki or Android forum. I found a really good thread where multiple people posted apps to freeze. I think I started with a Google search. I would paste the thread...but I'm on vacation.

Sent from my Droid.

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
Hello - I've recently rooted my wife's Incredible 2 in hopes of freezing some of the bloatware. My plans were to freeze the same apps and processes as I did on my Razr Maxx, however, the app lists are very different.

I've been searching for a few hours now on the internet, and cannot find a list of recommended bloat freeze apps.

Just flash a stock like rom that has it already removed like sabotage sense.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Reactions: patstock11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just flash a stock like rom that has it already removed like sabotage sense.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium