[Guide][FIX] OTA Updater MD5 Error! :)

Search This thread

inaqi69

Nov 21, 2012
www.Qhub.tk
Hello, last time i was having issues with OTAupdater app, when i try to update it shows me md5 error, i tried searching the thread and requested for help but no luck.! Now i have find a way to fix this problem its very simple :)
You only have to upload your Update to Dev Host and after that dev host automatically tells you the md5 of that zip file, now goto the otaupdater site and sign in now goto add you rom and fill the forum
in the download link just to this
Open your update file (You uploaded in Dev Host) you will get the md5 of the zip and the download link button. Just click on Download button and Cancel the download You just need the direct URL to your ZIP so copy that download link and paste it in Form ;)

for MD5 fill it with the md5 that dev host shows you!

See the Pic Below:
a2dhtd.png

Dont forget to thanks if worked! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, last time i was having issues with OTAupdater app, when i try to update it shows me md5 error, i tried searching the thread and requested for help but no luck.! Now i have find a way to fix this problem its very simple :)
    You only have to upload your Update to Dev Host and after that dev host automatically tells you the md5 of that zip file, now goto the otaupdater site and sign in now goto add you rom and fill the forum
    in the download link just to this
    Open your update file (You uploaded in Dev Host) you will get the md5 of the zip and the download link button. Just click on Download button and Cancel the download You just need the direct URL to your ZIP so copy that download link and paste it in Form ;)

for MD5 fill it with the md5 that dev host shows you!

See the Pic Below:
    a2dhtd.png

Dont forget to thanks if worked! :)