Feb 5th Google Search Update

Search This thread

isamu982

Dec 6, 2013
plus.google.com
Was just wondering if anyone else was having issues with this update. When switching to the home screen from an app or from the recents menu the wallpaper resolution switches back and forth

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2736178

Was just wondering if anyone else was having issues with this update. When switching to the home screen from an app or from the recents menu the wallpaper resolution switches back and forth

working perfectly for me. stock rooted

memnoc

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 23, 2011
Do you notice some graphical upgrades? Because here in Italy they didn't push it yet, I tried to install the apk from Android police but I have this same issue op mentioned.. Also the workaround to make "ok Google" working in Italian doesn't work anymore
Edit: just updated from playstore, same as above
Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

isamu982

Dec 6, 2013
plus.google.com
Do you notice some graphical upgrades? Because here in Italy they didn't push it yet, I tried to install the apk from Android police but I have this same issue op mentioned.. Also the workaround to make "ok Google" working in Italian doesn't work anymore
Edit: just updated from playstore, same as above

I couldn't find an official change log but all the articles I've read about the update don't mention any graphical upgrades

memnoc

Feb 23, 2011
I couldn't find an official change log but all the articles I've read about the update don't mention any graphical upgrades

I'm quietly pissed off because no matter what I try this update broke my workaround to make hot word working in my language

isamu982

Dec 6, 2013
plus.google.com
I'm quietly pissed off because no matter what I try this update broke my workaround to make hot word working in my language

Hopefully they have a fix for the hot word soon, and I seemed to have resolved the issue I just turned Google now on and off.

Last edited:
Reactions: memnoc

patriotaus

Apr 30, 2008

They rolled out hotword detection to English and Canadian English as well. So they definitely would have messed with the files you used to hack it to work.

Reactions: memnoc

memnoc

Feb 23, 2011
They rolled out hotword detection to English and Canadian English as well. So they definitely would have messed with the files you used to hack it to work.

Definitely.. If you guys know a solution please post it here, I'll have a deeper look into the files to see if I can do something about it, thanks

dave2metz

Oct 10, 2010
Clearwater, Florida
To be clear, do you guys have these graphical changes?
Android Police: [Closer Look] Google Search 3.2 Adds Gorgeous Animation To Bundled Cards. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw59Xw8xA

Yeah, I saw the same article yesterday too. I installed the updated version last night, but I don't see animations like the video shows in the link. If anybody has the animations after updating, please share the apk. Thanks

NEXUS 5

honda kos

Jun 29, 2010
Still waiting for the update. I wonder why took so long'

Top Liked Posts