[Q] Back to stock form Cyanogenmod 11

Search This thread

eXez

Feb 12, 2012
Hi, I've got samsung galaxy s advance. Few days ago I installed cyanogenmod 11 with 4.4.2 android version on it. Now i'd like to back to stock soft. To make that i wiped data/factory and I tap install form zip witch stock soft 4.2 android... After this i rebooted phone, but only what i saw were samsung logo, and nothing changes after that. Only what can i do right now is install back those CM 11. So is any way to bring back stock soft, which older version of android? Thx for any help

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
Hi, I've got samsung galaxy s advance. Few days ago I installed cyanogenmod 11 with 4.4.2 android version on it. Now i'd like to back to stock soft. To make that i wiped data/factory and I tap install form zip witch stock soft 4.2 android... After this i rebooted phone, but only what i saw were samsung logo, and nothing changes after that. Only what can i do right now is install back those CM 11. So is any way to bring back stock soft, which older version of android? Thx for any help

type in your model number here http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ i tryed looking for your phone I9070 and i see that there is not any firmware available for the USA so im guessing the device is not from the USA? also make sure you know which version of android you want. 2.3.6 is in some places and there is lots of 4.1.2 for other places.

Reactions: eXez

eXez

Feb 12, 2012
this site should help me :) yes, like u said im not form USA, just form Poland. I found 2 firmwares for my phone form this website with 4.1.2 android, and that's what I'm looking for. But what does mean kies icon on this list? Because one of those firmwares doesn't have it and i dont know which one should i download.

Last edited:

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
this site should help me :) yes, like u said im not form USA, just form Poland. I found 2 firmwares for my phone form this website with 4.1.2 android, and that's what I'm looking for. But what does mean kies icon on this list? Because one of those firmwares doesn't have it and i dont know which one should i download.

i imagine that it only means it was pulled from kies, download the one without the kies icon and flash that in odin, do you know how to do that? when you go to download it i see there are instructions. if you dont understand i would be more than happy to help :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

type in your model number here http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ i tryed looking for your phone I9070 and i see that there is not any firmware available for the USA so im guessing the device is not from the USA? also make sure you know which version of android you want. 2.3.6 is in some places and there is lots of 4.1.2 for other places.