[MOD][V1.0][10-Aug-14 ] AirCommand for Stock Deodexed Rooted 4.4.2 ROMs

Search This thread

bunglebp

Nov 2, 2010
Kangaroo Country
Hey Wes,

I know this is wrong thread / phone etc BUT there is no official thread for my phone and I love Wes work so im posting query here :)

I recently moved from the Note 2 to Galaxy K zoom (SM-C115) where there is little development for and im wondering how difficult it would be to port air command to the K zoom, it runs 4.4.2 and is based on the S5 i think??

:D

r3flux

Feb 2, 2009
indroid.info
Reboot menu

Thank you very much for the mod. It's just what I wanted. I'm on deep impact morphed. The mod works perfectly well but I didn't need the reboot menu since I already had it. The ROM has a black themed framework and now after installing the mod, I'm back on the stock color framework. What files do I delete from the zip if I don't want my existing framework to be overwritten?

wesamothman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 5, 2012
Dallas - TX
Thank you very much for the mod. It's just what I wanted. I'm on deep impact morphed. The mod works perfectly well but I didn't need the reboot menu since I already had it. The ROM has a black themed framework and now after installing the mod, I'm back on the stock color framework. What files do I delete from the zip if I don't want my existing framework to be overwritten?
Try to replace the original framewok-res apk from your original rom.

erwinsie

May 29, 2005
SyDnEy
The instruction says:
"Don't reboot, wipe dalvic." - (does it mean dont reboot, and dont wipe? or dont reboot but wipe?)

But, How to install zip without rebooting after? If I go to recovery to flash a zip, I have to reboot to comeback to system, correct?

mine: N7105 with stock 442 rooted and agni kernel, and now i have this smart clip FC all the time.
How to uninstall and revert back to original?

thanks
Erwin

Last edited:

milroy319

Nov 26, 2012
Colombo
Thanks

Working great in latest stock 4.4.2 odex rooted.
Flashed with given instructions n working just fine. No FC no errors.
Thanks n keep up great work.

maelfilk

Nov 17, 2010
Novosibirsk
Can i use it on my galaxy tab 3 8.0? I know i can't properly use aircommand but i would love to have pen window on my tab.
Well i tried and got stuck at boot screen. Restored backup :(

Last edited:

Kcake

May 16, 2012
Porting Air Command mod to the Note 8

Hi wesamothman,

I really loved your air command mod for the note 2. I was wondering if you could port the mod to the note 8 or at least point me in the right direction to porting your mod to the note 8.

Thanks!

5ageman

Apr 7, 2012
Bratislava
Priceless mod! it needs a little refinment, but for v 1.0 it's really hatts off to the dev material. I'm very pleased.
Am just not getting the "writing buddy" feature. Is this a bug or I did smth wrong? Stock 44
And gesture service is crashing. I've bypassed the issue with GMD's Gesture app. Scrapbooker is also force closing when trying to save a new selection.

Thanks for the mod everyhing else is working flawlessly.

Last edited:

cyberboob

Apr 4, 2012
Bootloops on rooted 4.4.2 NL1 deodexed-- phone started first time... as soon as pulled out the spen, bootloop, stays at logo boot screen.

cyberboob

Apr 4, 2012
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to AirCommand Touchwiz 4.4.2 MOD

AirCommand MOD, standalone. Can you believe it ?! ;)

Note3AirCommand%20(Custom).png

Disclaimer

- The Team, its members, friends, dogs, cats, and associates are no way responsible whatsoever for any loss of data, or device functionality.
    - Use this MOD at your own risk!
    - Your warranty is now void
    - We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this MOD before flashing it. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.

I have received lots of PMs and requests to release AirCommand mod flashable zip for the note2 stock deodexed 4.4.2 users.

Well. your wish has finally come true. The mod is almost ready. And it has been tested on few other roms too to be sure it is universal.

Oh, wait, the team members and contributors/thread owners for this mod, whom you should thank are:
    1. @wesamothman
    2. @dr.ketan
    3. @cosmyndemeter

Testers whom have my most gratitude are:
    1. @nitol
    2. @tonylee000

Credits and big thanks to @Arsaw for the tip on smart clip.

Features:
    - Air Command: Pen Window, S Finder, Screen Write, Scrap booker, Action Memo
    - Writing Buddy
    - Quad Multiwindow Support
    - 4-way Reboot Menu
    - Smart Clip

Notes:
    1. The mod will take away the old note2 snote application to avoid FC of smartclip.
    2. There will be no more features to add on this MOD. Just one package as is.

Compatibility:
    All Note2 4.4.2 stock Deodexed Rooted ROMs. This MOD was based and tested on FNE1/FNE2.

Tested on:
    - wesam.othman ROM v1, v2. (FNE1, FNE2)
    - Omega ROM v29 (FNE1)
    - ARHD v31 (FNE1)
    - Stock deodexed (FNE1, FNE2)

Have a nice day and get our most love for the note2 community.

Thank you and with love,
    wesamothman, dr.ketan, cosmyndemeter

AirCommand MOD Download Link:

AirCommand_MOD_V1.0_DOWNLOAD_Mega

AirCommand_MOD_V1.0_DOWNLOAD_DevHost

V1.0 MD5: MD5_925CB1A007750A39854369FB55CF37F7

Show us the love with Thanks :)

Changelog:

AirCommand V1.0 [10/08/14]

Installation Instructions:

Nandroid before you start.

1. Download MOD.
    2. Check MD5
    3. Flash the MOD on top of you stock rooted deodexed rom.
    4. Do NOT Reboot, wipe cache and dalvik.
    5. This is important: Reboot, and wait for supersu grant permission dialog first. Once dialog is presented, click grant.
    6. Reboot Again.

Notes:
    1. To start AirCommand features, after you finish the above steps, click on AirCommand App only once from your app drawer to activate/unlock air command features.
    2. In case you face issues, you must full wipe and flash your ROM again then followed with the mod.