From 4.4.2 to 4.3

Search This thread

pinturikkio

Aug 18, 2009
Hi. I begin to mod my note 2 with root and recovery when he was on 4.3 stock, updated by ota. Then I flash some custom roms, And now I m on dr. Ketan rom. I flashed singly the bootloader nd3 of 4.4.2, to charge The Phone when it is off ( with bl mk9 of 4.3 the Phone cannot been charged when it is off).
So I Read that somebody has flashed stock 4.3 when he is on stock 4.4.2. So, if i have bootloader of 4.4.2, can I flash now 4.3? I understood that this causes a brick but these readings say other things.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Hi. I begin to mod my note 2 with root and recovery when he was on 4.3 stock, updated by ota. Then I flash some custom roms, And now I m on dr. Ketan rom. I flashed singly the bootloader nd3 of 4.4.2, to charge The Phone when it is off ( with bl mk9 of 4.3 the Phone cannot been charged when it is off).
So I Read that somebody has flashed stock 4.3 when he is on stock 4.4.2. So, if i have bootloader of 4.4.2, can I flash now 4.3? I understood that this causes a brick but these readings say other things.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100
You can flash a custom ROM of 4.3 since custom roms don't have bootloader file in them.If you want to flash stock 4.3 try it with mobile odin pro since it wouldn't flash the bootloader embedded in 4.3 stock ROM or you can download your 4.3 STOCK rom from Here and look for your country.Download the zip file.Extract it you'll get 4 tar files of AP CSC BL and CP. Only extract the file named AP_N7100*****_tar.md5 and load it in PDA/AP tab of ODIN and and flash it.Good luck.

Reactions: pinturikkio

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100
    You can flash a custom ROM of 4.3 since custom roms don't have bootloader file in them.If you want to flash stock 4.3 try it with mobile odin pro since it wouldn't flash the bootloader embedded in 4.3 stock ROM or you can download your 4.3 STOCK rom from Here and look for your country.Download the zip file.Extract it you'll get 4 tar files of AP CSC BL and CP. Only extract the file named AP_N7100*****_tar.md5 and load it in PDA/AP tab of ODIN and and flash it.Good luck.