[DISCUSSION] CM9 Experimental Build

Search This thread

oiad

Nov 19, 2007
Lol, accidentally thanked you. Yeah, it had SU and busy box installed, but SU was denying everything root access. Finally just gave up and went to the 3-15 build.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Has the build incorporated the new root access option in the development section? All of cm is moving to this, its posted on their website.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

blackroseMD1

Jul 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
www.standupforkids.org
Has the build incorporated the new root access option in the development section? All of cm is moving to this, its posted on their website.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

niv3d asked me that, so I checked, but I didn't see anything like that in any of the options. I thought for sure that was it. I may give it another flash and see if it's working after that.

cjwaggsrx8

Jun 3, 2011
Anybody care to share a link to this 3/19 build ? as now I must have it because of my flashaholicism.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

brooksyx

Jan 31, 2011
Vancouver, WA
Anything special about the 031912 build? I think I might just stay with the 031512 build until the kernel source gets released and we get an ICS kernel with CWM built in.

cjwaggsrx8

Jun 3, 2011
Yeah nothing major changed besides the "root access" to apps and adb. And i think something with sms..Running buttery smooth I must say though..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please use this thread to discuss the CM9 experimental build.
    I'm still working at it guys, I'd like to give you an eta but its hard to say until I get this pressing issue fixed. I'm not holding out just protecting phones from damage :p But progress is being made and I will share as soon as I feel comfortable with it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
    to clarify some things, this is source built, it is NOT a port/kang of the international gs2 nor is it from an older build.

I will NOT be working with bubby, I will keep my opinions to myself but there is too much controversary surrounding him and I will not be involved in this drama.
    I came here to dev and learn, now let's discuss this ICS rom I heard about :)

carry on

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
    external sd was moved to /emmc because the framework didn't like the mounts stacked (/mnt/sdcard, /mnt/sdcard/exteranl_sd, /mnt/sdcard/usbStorage) but thats worked out in the next release and storage settings will work and no fc on media). GPS should work in next release, just pushing the gps lib to stock 3.1 won't work, I forgot the gps service :-/, it should work with steady's kernel tho. Youtube is working but not 100%. I'm still doing test builds while I await my phone, if I get confirmation of a solid build before I get my phone I will release it.

I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and support to get this going!
    I built it off of the intl sgs2 source and started porting drivers over. I'm close to having modem and wimax working. I posted the source on my git if anyone wants to help.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA