[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dai323

Nov 28, 2009
Cologne Germany
www.couporando.co.uk
For anyone who likes Nova like me, changing the drawer to vertical scrolling = BYE BYE LAG. Mine is running like butter right now. LOVE this ROM.

The ONLY thing I wish for in this ROM would be for a way for it to look awesome in landscape AND portrait mode. Mine looks BALLER when holding the phone the "normal" way, but gets sloppy when I turn it to landscape.I'm sure I ll find a way to manage this. Gonna stay on this ROM for a while to come. Like it more everyday :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

opethrocks

Feb 2, 2012
I dont see that option in nova, are you using the version that came with the rom?? Or did you update it?

stitchz

Dec 15, 2009
San Jose
Hi guys,

Please don't slap me in the face for this N00B question I have...

What's the difference between the "RS or DB or 4S" downloads :confused:

I wanna try this ROM since some people reports that it's somehow better (faster, more stable, ect) than AOKP, plus the "Tablet" look seems awesome :D

Just flashed to stock 4.0.4 after trying AOKP

Thanks!:eek:

djxtabay

Feb 29, 2008
Hi guys,

Please don't slap me in the face for this N00B question I have...

What's the difference between the "RS or DB or 4S" downloads :confused:

I wanna try this ROM since some people reports that it's somehow better (faster, more stable, ect) than AOKP, plus the "Tablet" look seems awesome :D

Just flashed to stock 4.0.4 after trying AOKP

Thanks!:eek:

Those are the website abreviation (rs rapidshare...) ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Reactions: stitchz

Dai323

Nov 28, 2009
Cologne Germany
www.couporando.co.uk
Whats a good weather widget for this ROM?
Cureently im using Beautiful widgets...

I like the Asus weather widget. Its made for tablets but has been resized for phones.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335808269338.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335808269338.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 344

icemasta31

Jan 12, 2011
Can't wait for the new version today to flash! Have been keeping an eye out for the ROM and it looks amazing.

molesarecoming

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2012
Berlin
The ONLY thing I wish for in this ROM would be for a way for it to look awesome in landscape AND portrait mode. Mine looks BALLER when holding the phone the "normal" way, but gets sloppy when I turn it to landscape.I'm sure I ll find a way to manage this. Gonna stay on this ROM for a while to come. Like it more everyday :)

dunno if you mean that but forked trebuchet will have dock and tabbar control even in landscape.

Dai323

Nov 28, 2009
Cologne Germany
www.couporando.co.uk
dunno if you mean that but forked trebuchet will have dock and tabbar control even in landscape.

I meant more that the resizing of the apps when moving from portrait to landscape always looks weird. But that's not your fault bro. Its no bug. Same thing happens on my tablet. Its just hard to find a home screen layout that looks good in portrait AND landscape.

Not so important though. My Galaxy tab 10.1 is mostly in landscape mode, so I created a better layout for landscape. Since the phone is mostly in portrait, I ll concentrate more on that layout looking nice :-D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts