Remote: partition table doesn't exist Oneplus One

Search This thread

leysaley

Jul 8, 2014
I was rooting the phone. All was going well. Until, I deleted everything while on recovery mode (Means devlik and all. I checked all boxes). Now my Phone doesn't have OS. I'm trying to restore it but it is giving "remote: partition table doesn't exist" error. I think I might have screwed up the partition. All I want to know is how to re-partition my phone. Thanks in advance.

area.

Nov 21, 2013
If you get into fastboot mode, I'd try to install CM11S via adb (like here, but with the userdata.img of 64GB version).

Maybe this or this are working, too. This would be easier for you.

Last edited:

leysaley

Jul 8, 2014
I also thought of the same thing. But, ADB is not working and I'm unable to log in as there is no OS. So, cant use developer options.

Update. Now - My OEM unlock command is also not working from fastboot. :(

gro95qg

Feb 19, 2013
with a usb otg cable.
install philz on fastboot and copy 1 rom on your usb key and fash to usb support

work perfectly for me

Last edited:

leysaley

Jul 8, 2014
Not resolved.

When I try to flash anything it says cant write or erase. OEM locked.
But when I use fastboot command "Fastboot oem unlock" my phone boots but oem stays locked. Cant do anything without unlocking OEM.

jmsliou

Oct 2, 2010
with a usb otg cable.
install philz on fastboot and copy 1 rom on your usb key and fash to usb support

work perfectly for me

I encountered the same problem. Worst, no matter how, I just can't unlock the bootloader. Hence I cannot even change my recovery. My /data, /emmc and so /sdcard cannot be mounted. Even though adb push is working but still cannot have access to those files.

Can anyone help? Please.

gro95qg

Feb 19, 2013
Install philz recovery , wipe and format all partition.
You need USB otg câble.
Download cm11s on .ZIP ans flash it.
Enjoy

Depuis mon OnePlus One Tapatalked