[Off-Topic] Verizon goes to far on Rooted devices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
All this discussion of screwing consumers reminds me of Eric Cartman cribbing with his mom for effing him in the ass for not buying him an ipad 64 GB... Lol!!! :D that episode was hilarious

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

That episode just cemented my already huge love for southpark, the HUMANCENTIPAD "you mean it does email, games, text, AND it ****S IN KYLES MOUTH?! YESS YYYYEEESSSS!!!!"
You want me to reat the cuttrlefrish? Okray!!ooohh sorry kryle!!!

But CAN IT READ? yes yes I'll read from now on.

Remember people, read those EULA before just clicking okay, or else they might come take you away and make you into the next human centipad
Lmfao

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tallyforeman

litetaker

Dec 2, 2011
London
Google Pixel 2
That episode just cemented my already huge love for southpark, the HUMANCENTIPAD "you mean it does email, games, text, AND it ****S IN KYLES MOUTH?! YESS YYYYEEESSSS!!!!"

Lmfao

Yes, and you just reminded me that I was gavomiting (gagging + vomiting at the same time) during the entire HumanCentiPad arc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The droid 4 does not come with a card but it does have a slot. The location is under the battery cover on top of the battery right next to the 4g sim card. They know you pulled the battery because there is a sticker over the entire battery that must be peeled on the sides to remove the battery. If you are crafty you can do it. There is no need though. The ribbon cable on the bottom of the battery is screwed in with 2 star screws(Torx) i think a t-5 or t-4 in size. It does not have traditional battery pins and terminals. If you try to yank it out, it will break.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

No it will only work on devices with non-removable batteries. Since our X2s are removable, it does not have the function.

Name a Moron/jackass who allows you to access the battery compartment but doesn't let you remove it: Motorola! Ding, ding, ding! Congratulations!

What, is the battery a "museum piece"?? Do you open the battery cover and say, "Oh look darling! The flare from the sim/sd card slot accentuates the artistic impressions on the sticker above the battery. How wonderful, hmm.."?

Nonsense. Only explanation, and this is a logical one: Motorola is SOOO out of money, they couldn't even afford to redesign the Droid 4 so that the 4g/sd card slot is outside the battery compartment and the boss said we need a non-user replaceable battery. So, the clueless monkeys at Moto glued that POS.. Good one moto.. Next time, may be you guys can retrofit the X2 chassis with a 4.7 inch screen and add plastic bits to "Extend" the hull... And glue it on with some duck tape... Now that is a killer phone! :D :D :p
    Wtf does battery pull have to do with rooting?

Yea...I hear ya. I really can't complain terribly though....WHile i disagree completely with the fee...you cannot go anywhere else without this fee apparently unless you go to a small time carrier. I never have an issue with coverage and data speed it's always fast for me. with Verizon, I guess that is what really matters in your cell phone service. I'd rather pay a little more for reliability.
    Well not to go totally off topic but it a growing trend Playstation and Xbox with their new consoles are looking to kill the Used game market. You would have to pay an unlock fee for used games and the games will be tied to your PSN accounts or Live accounts and the possibility of disk less games.....Seems a growing trend of Consumer getting ****ed in the end.

All this discussion of screwing consumers reminds me of Eric Cartman cribbing with his mom for effing him in the ass for not buying him an ipad 64 GB... Lol!!! :D that episode was hilarious

But CAN IT READ? yes yes I'll read from now on.

Remember people, read those EULA before just clicking okay, or else they might come take you away and make you into the next human centipad
    Lmfao