[Humor][HTC Glacier Edition] You know you're rooted when...

Search This thread

IvanJSoto

Mar 1, 2012
You know you're rooted when your ringtone is a remix from Eminem's line in the 8-mile movie saying "look at yo damn boots! They starting to grow roots! Nananananana Nana *without me beat*" lmfao x]

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

quadmanx

Mar 12, 2012
You know your rooted when your friends see Nexus splash image, DROID Razr bootanimation, Verizon Wireless title in notification bar, and HTC logo on back of your MT4G and can't tell what phone you have.

Friend: :confused:

You: :cool:

The_F_Word

Dec 6, 2010
You know your rooted when you go to the xda mytouch 4g general thread just to put a joke on the "you know your rooted" thread :)

EPIC WINNNN :-0 LOL

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

BuddhaTeh1337

Jun 8, 2010
phoenix
you know you are rooted when you go to the bathroom, unlock your phone, and dont get up till your legs are asleep.

PS, or you have a masturbation issue.

dnpmoney45

Oct 9, 2011
Brooklyn
U know ur rooted when u go through ur day of 6hrs of classes and 8hrs of work while finishing up ur movie on the way home and don't need to worry about packing a charger :)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

NatsuDragneell

Jul 12, 2011
Cincinnati
You know u rooted when u show your friend who has a iPhone your phone running miui an he says Android copying them pffft lol :cool:

Sent from my HTC MyTouch4G using Tapatalk 2

Jan 25, 2011
Columbus, Ohio
You know you're rooted when your homepage on your work computer is xda, your splash screen is the official xda animation, your browser history only contains xda and the xda app is at the top of the "recent applications" section in golauncher ex.

You know you're rooted when your wife or girlfriend is asking to sext, but you say you can't because you're mms doesn't work.

You know you're rooted when you laugh at the battery and cpu specifications, saying my modified kernal blows all of that stuff away.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when you'd rather use a pay phone than one running iOS
    You know you're rooted when your computer has more nandroids saved than pics of your children...
    you know you're rooted when you're a tree ;)
    You know your rooted when your sitting next to someone with the same phone and their looking over their shoulder and wondering how the hell your running ICS and you just tell them didnt u get the update lol

Sent from my ICSAwesomev2 with a Shot of Awesomeness
    You know you're rooted when you see a stock ROM on someone else's phone and just shake your head in disappointment.