Backing up qcn through QPST for T889 TMOBILE

Search This thread

PhxDroid86

Jan 14, 2013
Phoenix
Ok so I followed the basic steps to create a backup of my qcn and produced a ~250kb file... not sure if this is adequate (size seems small?) but my phone seems to still be working fine so I guess ill share this experience and hope everone can expand or follow my lead to create a safe and secure thread to back up efs/modem/nv/imei

This OP will be updated as processes and verification of reliability stabilize.. not sure if there is already a thread for this but once I can confirm the process I used is adequate than proper thanks will be given and links will be provided....

Still need to confirm each and every step I used is accurate for backing up and restoring EFS/NV/Modem/imei so please be patient as this thread expands to hopefully prepare everyone to not fear the possible borked or mis-flash... I ultimately hope this thread can help everyone prepare a back up of their original stock files so there is no more mistakes without proper backups... if you have backed up any of these files and had success restoring than please feel free to share your solutions

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

G1Master

Feb 1, 2009
H-Town
You should also use the Androidmizer app to back up the EFS partition. The size with that app the EFS Backup comes out to be like 20mb or so. Look in the Themes and Apps section.

gedster314

Sep 7, 2007
Oxnard, Ca
Does anyone have a tmobile qcn? I lost my aws band and so I followed the instructions on getting an ATT Note2 on TMobile but it just does not seek to have the same reception as before.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've heard that backing up your phone on twirp can back up your esf folder