[MOD]MegaBassBeats[No DSP Manager FC!][Best Sound Enhancement!]

Search This thread

einstein.frat

Mar 7, 2012
MegaBassBeats

Hey guys,its me again :D

So,this is MegaBassBeats audio sound enchancer for galaxy 3!!!

the results i got are far beyond what i expected,its a pure new experience.the reason i did this,is that my previous port,SRS sound enhancer,was posted in xda news,and i didnt have a chance to say goodbye to you guys,so i stole my brothers phone for a while and did this. :)

as you probably already know,this is a sound enchantment drivers.

FEATURES:

[*] Much better than beats audio and SRS!!

[*]clear sound!

[*]ultra clear bass!

[*]bass is clear even if its enchanced in DSP!

[*] Louderrr!!!!

INSTALLATION:

[*]copy the .zip to sd card

[*]boot in to the recovery

[*] install .zip from sd card and choose this zip.

NOTES:i dont know if this works for froyo,it has been only tested on cm7,so dont spam the thread with useless questions!!

so...this is my final goodbye.ill still visit you guys..thank you all,and everyone who helped me...i love you guys!!

aand a final disclaimer:i am not responsible if something happens,so use at your own. :)

I am D3hum4niz3d@xda,only for you guys!

hit the thanks if you find this useful :D

Attachments

• MagaBassBeats_Mod_a510e.zip
    549.1 KB · Views: 1,407

Thrawed

Jul 13, 2009

Because it's a customisable equaliser, and not a port of a bit of software included with certain HTC models to increase the bassiness of certain ****ty rebranded monster earphones that were bundled with said phones. Note it was originally designed to only turn on when it detected a certain chip in the earphones that came with the phone. Also DSP manager affects the whole system with the equaliser and not just the music player.

smartboy0668

Jul 21, 2011
Ahmedabad
Because it's a customisable equaliser, and not a port of a bit of software included with certain HTC models to increase the bassiness of certain ****ty rebranded monster earphones that were bundled with said phones. Note it was originally designed to only turn on when it detected a certain chip in the earphones that came with the phone. Also DSP manager affects the whole system with the equaliser and not just the music player.

Have u tried or "criticizng" is ur passion!!!!!lol

Sent from my HTC A510e using XDA

sa_94

Apr 19, 2012
Looks cool, I'll give it a go on cm9 once it's compiled.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MegaBassBeats

Hey guys,its me again :D

So,this is MegaBassBeats audio sound enchancer for galaxy 3!!!

the results i got are far beyond what i expected,its a pure new experience.the reason i did this,is that my previous port,SRS sound enhancer,was posted in xda news,and i didnt have a chance to say goodbye to you guys,so i stole my brothers phone for a while and did this. :)

as you probably already know,this is a sound enchantment drivers.

FEATURES:

[*] Much better than beats audio and SRS!!

[*]clear sound!

[*]ultra clear bass!

[*]bass is clear even if its enchanced in DSP!

[*] Louderrr!!!!

INSTALLATION:

[*]copy the .zip to sd card

[*]boot in to the recovery

[*] install .zip from sd card and choose this zip.

NOTES:i dont know if this works for froyo,it has been only tested on cm7,so dont spam the thread with useless questions!!

so...this is my final goodbye.ill still visit you guys..thank you all,and everyone who helped me...i love you guys!!

aand a final disclaimer:i am not responsible if something happens,so use at your own. :)

I am D3hum4niz3d@xda,only for you guys!

hit the thanks if you find this useful :D

Have u tried or "criticizng" is ur passion!!!!!lol

Sent from my HTC A510e using XDA
    Muchas gracias.

Abrazos.

Enviado desde la Wildfire SE (Supervitaminada y embarazada de 3,5A)

Dany, tu de ingles poco eh! jajaj
    Does this work on stock Rom?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using xda premium