[Q] Cant install any ROM on my Phone or even perform a Nandroid Backup

Search This thread

jheayahr

May 12, 2011
Ive tried installing the 4.4.2 ROM Achidroid N7000 on my phone using TWRP but it skipped the MD5 check and said "Installation failed/aborted....". I then tried an AOSP 4.4.2 ROM but it said the same error message. After that, I gave up and tried to use the phone. When it booted up, it froze on the Samsung logo and wouldnt boot up completely. Ive tried doing a FDR through the custom recoveries but still the same thing happens. I really dont know what to do. I have an i9300 under 4.3.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Follow the guide in general forum on how to flash a stock firmware, download the latest one for your country from sammobile.com.

Factory reset after flashing in recovery.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
Ive tried installing the 4.4.2 ROM Achidroid N7000 on my phone using TWRP but it skipped the MD5 check and said "Installation failed/aborted....". I then tried an AOSP 4.4.2 ROM but it said the same error message. After that, I gave up and tried to use the phone. When it booted up, it froze on the Samsung logo and wouldnt boot up completely. Ive tried doing a FDR through the custom recoveries but still the same thing happens. I really dont know what to do. I have an i9300 under 4.3.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I dun think archi developed any rom for the N7000. At least I didn't see any when googling. But if you flashed a N7000 rom on ur phone, even if u finally unbrick it, I bet there will be some hardware issues.

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
The first page alr said tat the rom is VERY buggy and is in the experimental state. Many things are not working in tat rom. So I have no idea why some one would wan it as their daily driver rom.

jheayahr

May 12, 2011
Issue Solved

Thank you guys. I was able to flash the ROM properly using PHILZ recovery.:D:D:D