[Q] Can´t access fastboot

Search This thread

honzicek

Oct 28, 2009
Hi,
I rooted my N4 and instaled CWM and CM11 but after instaling gapps my GUI go complete crazy and turn black. I can ´t get to settings but I can start apps from lockscreen shortcuts. When i tried go to bootloader or fastboot it didnt work and I cant get to them in any way. So question is how can I reinstall the ROM or fix CMW? I tried to connect to ADB but whitout possibility to accest setting I cant get device found.
Thank you a lot

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Can you boot your phone into the bootloader? And if so does your pc recognize the device? I'd the issue with your phone or the pc recognizing your phone?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

honzicek

Oct 28, 2009
No I cant get into bootloader or fastboot (power-vol) but system starts normally except i cant get into settings or applications menu because it crases instantly. My PC recognizes the phone and i can put files in phone. I have probably turn of USB debugging and cant find phone in ADB.
Thank you for response

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
No I cant get into bootloader or fastboot (power-vol) but system starts normally except i cant get into settings or applications menu because it crases instantly. My PC recognizes the phone and i can put files in phone. I have probably turn of USB debugging and cant find phone in ADB.
Thank you for response

Can you boot into recovery from your system, or does it crash too soon? If you can flash a nandroid backup

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

honzicek

Oct 28, 2009
No basically I start to a system and have black screen. Only things I can start-up are apps on lockscreen shortcut and top panel (contacts,flashlight,GPS, calendar).

DrFredPhD

Oct 30, 2010
If your phone is booting normally and you can't access bootloader then either your buttons are broken or you're pressing it wrong.

Turn the phone off completely then hold both volume up and down together then continue to hold them while pressing power until it vibrates.

honzicek

Oct 28, 2009
You were right :D Easyiest way is the best way! I disassembled the phone adapt the buttons and now it works perfect with bootloader etc.
Thanks for remind me other possibility :D