[Q] Pit file for SGH-T889

Search This thread

Stephen009

Jun 5, 2012
I have been looking all over xda as well as searching Google. I need the PIT file for the SGH-T889 I clicked nand erase all inside of oden and I now have no imei no phone use, no sim reading, and my sd card is non existant when I get a rom to load. I am also having a problem with kies it wont let me go to a factory rom and fix the nand.

So main question does anyone have the SGH-T889 tmobile note 2 pit file

I already have seen the t889v which is canadian and does not work for me

or does someone no how I can fix my phone going step by step from when I erase everything?

hodgestl

Apr 3, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I have been looking all over xda as well as searching Google. I need the PIT file for the SGH-T889 I clicked nand erase all inside of oden and I now have no imei no phone use, no sim reading, and my sd card is non existant when I get a rom to load. I am also having a problem with kies it wont let me go to a factory rom and fix the nand.

So main question does anyone have the SGH-T889 tmobile note 2 pit file

I already have seen the t889v which is canadian and does not work for me

or does someone no how I can fix my phone going step by step from when I erase everything?
I got this following help from Ciphercodes when I needed a PIT file, just yesterday. I haven't tried it yet, but he was a great help to me. Here is his post from my question:

Here is the PIT file I had posted when my phone was still on 4.1.2.
Link: http://xdaforums.com/show...&postcount=205
Download the attached file and make sure to change file extension from .txt to .pit.

Start ODIN, click PIT and browse to this pit file.
Make sure the Re-Partition box is checked.
Then under PDA load your T889UVBMD1 tar.md5 file and click start.

I sure hope this helps you.

onqq

Jan 16, 2015
I got this following help from Ciphercodes when I needed a PIT file, just yesterday. I haven't tried it yet, but he was a great help to me. Here is his post from my question:

Here is the PIT file I had posted when my phone was still on 4.1.2.
Link: http://xdaforums.com/show...&postcount=205
Download the attached file and make sure to change file extension from .txt to .pit.

Start ODIN, click PIT and browse to this pit file.
Make sure the Re-Partition box is checked.
Then under PDA load your T889UVBMD1 tar.md5 file and click start.

I sure hope this helps you.

link no longer works...... can anybody provide the pit file for me?