[Cases] Thread

Search This thread

c4llum

Nov 28, 2009
Stuff 'em, i replied and said i didn't want a refund and want the correct item i ordered sending out..........

Awaiting a reply.:rolleyes:

same here! I still got the refund email so I just sent them this...

"Following my earlier email I have now just been issued a refund when I specifically requested the correct item to be sent instead - it seems like I am being ignored - please can someone come back to me asap and confirm you are arranging for the correct official htc one x clear case HC C700 item that I purchased in good faith to be sent.

if this could be arranged you will be able to turn around a very negative situation for lots of customers - the forums are full of people saying they will never shop with you unless you honour what you advertised... Do the right thing!"

craftycarper1

Feb 1, 2011
Northampton
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Already have.......and recieved reply,

"I regret to inform you that unfortunately we will be unable to fulfill your order for this item, as due to some technical issues with our order system, this item was incorrectly listed for sale under the wrong product.

I have refunded your payment back to the payment method used to pay for the purchase, this should be credited back to your account within 3-7 days (depending on your bank).

I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. Please know that our team are working to resolve this issue ASAP so no further customers are disappointed.":mad:

MancUK

Mar 17, 2012
Manchester
I just got my fourth email of today. After two advising it was an error & I'd receive a refund on receipt of the return I then got another advising I would get an immediate refund & just got the fourth advising the refund has one through. It seems all the pressure, mostly by the XDA community I'd guess, has paid off. Shame we still couldn't get the case off them but I suppose a refund plus a case for a phone my son has is far from the worse possible outcome of this fiasco. Think I'll stick with Amazon from now on though.

Reactions: JayPeg

bev309

Jul 8, 2011
Finally managed to email them - was having problems accessing the site through Chrome for some reason :confused:
Just checked my email & have had the standard refund reply -

Dear Sir/Madam,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately we will be unable to fulfill your order for this item, as due to some technical issues with our order system, this item was incorrectly listed for sale under the wrong product.

I have refunded your payment back to the payment method used to pay for the purchase, this should be credited back to your account within 3-7 days (depending on your bank).

I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. Please know that our team are working to resolve this issue ASAP so no further customers are disappointed.

Kind Regards,
Keith Max
Head of Online Operations
Londonmagicstore

So nothing lost, just no bargain:rolleyes:
BTW - is everyone sending them back or what? Doesn't state anything on the email.

Last edited:

plumbz

Oct 23, 2007
I posted mine back before I knew I was issued the refund. If I did, I wouldn't of bothered sending it back!

Tinderbox (UK)

Mar 31, 2010
England, UK
Of Topic

Is this forum pages slow to load, and scrolling down while the page is loading is very jerky, I have tuned all flash off, but it`s just the same.

Is the site just overloaded???

Thanks

John.

D

Deleted member 2496007

Finally managed to email them - was having problems accessing the site through Chrome for some reason :confused:
Just checked my email & have had the standard refund reply -

Dear Sir/Madam,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately we will be unable to fulfill your order for this item, as due to some technical issues with our order system, this item was incorrectly listed for sale under the wrong product.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. Please know that our team are working to resolve this issue ASAP so no further customers are disappointed.

Kind Regards,
Keith Max
Head of Online Operations
Londonmagicstore

So nothing lost, just no bargain:rolleyes:
BTW - is everyone sending them back or what? Doesn't state anything on the email.

Yep. Same here. Another Play.com order, another disappointment. Every. Single. Time. >.<

Anyhow, on a brighter note, I e-mailed Case-Mate to see when they were planning on releasing their fine range of cases in the UK, and got the following response;

Dear Will,

We should have cases in by the beginning of next month. We will have Barely There, Tough, Creatures (Mike the Droid) Pop, Brushed Aluminium, Screen Protectors, and Emerge cases.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

XXXXXXXX
Customer Xperience Group - Case-Mate Europe
eusupport@case-mate.eu

Looking forward to these. Had half a dozen cases for the Desire S. Always ended up coming back to Case-Mate. Especially looking forward to the Pop Case. If it is anything like it is for the DHD....

getDynamicImage.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinderbox (UK)

Mar 31, 2010
England, UK
I decided to have a look at my play.com orders to have a laugh at the feedback, since the whole case debarcal, anyway it appears the have refunded my £3.90 twice, i will have to see what gets paid into my account.

John.

bev309

Jul 8, 2011
I decided to have a look at my play.com orders to have a laugh at the feedback, since the whole case debarcal, anyway it appears the have refunded my £3.90 twice, i will have to see what gets paid into my account.

John.

Haha! Nice one!!!

Edit: Just looked on mine & two refunds stated on the transactions. I can't see us being refunded twice though!!! :D

Mr_Twist

Apr 2, 2012
I wouldn't trust very low pricing from sites where other sellers are selling it. Usually is always best to buy from the site PLAY.COM :) although errors do happen nothing is perfect all the time.

bev309

Jul 8, 2011
I wouldn't trust very low pricing from sites where other sellers are selling it. Usually is always best to buy from the site PLAY.COM :) although errors do happen nothing is perfect all the time.

True, I wasn't really expecting the 'real deal' through the post at that price, maybe a fake perhaps, but what was received was laughable, and not even for the right device!!
Ok, so they say it was a technical hitch, but one that has probably cost that site a good few customers (and a few £ in refunds!) I know I would never order from them again!!
:cool:

Mr_Twist

Apr 2, 2012
True, I wasn't really expecting the 'real deal' through the post at that price, maybe a fake perhaps, but what was received was laughable, and not even for the right device!!
Ok, so they say it was a technical hitch, but one that has probably cost that site a good few customers (and a few £ in refunds!) I know I would never order from them again!!
:cool:

I have bought from PLAY.COM hundreds of times and never had a problem, good delivery, never had broken products and the return is easy to without any problem. As I said I have always bought direct from the site not from playtrade customes. Not one issue :)

Top Liked Posts