New Playstaion Store games released [12/4/12]

Search This thread

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
images

influx of new/old classic games hit Playstation Store. Sad to say only PS1 games but its a start. hope to see some psp and some certified exclusive games soon :)

• Tekken
  • Ridge Racer Type 4
  • Grandia
  • Toy Story Racer
  • Toy Story 2
  • Mickey's Wild Adventure
  • Atlantis : The lost Empire
  • A Bug's Life
  • Rascal Racers
  • Oddworld : Abe's Oddysee
  • International Track and field

Playstation-Store-3.png

Sent from XperiaGamer World using XDA

senne-vdb

Mar 22, 2012
Brussels
This may sound rather stupid, but how do I access this "playstation Store" on the S? I can't find any app nor are there games/PS store apps in the google play store. Is this only for some regions or something? :confused:

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
This may sound rather stupid, but how do I access this "playstation Store" on the S? I can't find any app nor are there games/PS store apps in the google play store. Is this only for some regions or something? :confused:

Have you the lets get PlayStation app pre-installed? If so download the store and pocket apps first.

If not included, as I know some regional Fw does not have it you may get in an update or you can flash a diff regions ftf to access. If not and want to keep you Fw when we have recovery working I have an add-on zip for that. :)

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharaz22

fimae

Sep 25, 2007
I didnt manage to buy any games, it detects my account country from credit card and did not let buy any games (from Finland).

katsuru

Apr 19, 2010
Herford, Germany
I got loads of PS1 games on my PS3, bought from store, and if i understand this right... i have to rebuy the titles i already bought once so i can play them on my XS?

wth...

mzr7

Mar 10, 2012
It's in the uk store right? great my psn account is on the usa store have to wait more
:(

ElBarto1984

Jun 29, 2011
better than PSX /FPse ?

Is the Sony Playstation emulator any better than the ones available on the market , like PSX4Droid or FPse? I did not try it yet because the games are quite expensive and I don't have a controller yet.

And what about multiplayer? is it possible to play multiplayer on the same device or on 2 xperia s devices linked somehow? that would be awesome!
thx

abd_alazeez2002

Sep 8, 2010
i think sony is slow with PS on android is that PS suite is still in beta
and once it finishes, games will come out fast

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
There is some way to buy this games form the countries that don't have the service? Ilegally, I just need to download the apk and install, or something else? Send me a PM if it's violating the rules.

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
No support for croatia :-(

You can go into a store which is open (listed on the same page as ps pocket and store app downloads) after applying my zip just select the language of the region which is next best thing to your region. You may need to make a new psn account but you should ne able to buy with credit card. Psn vouchers are region specific so may not work with another so card is better.

augie7107

Mar 18, 2009
Boston
Sony Xperia Pro-I
It's not even worth it. The games are lame and the US hasn't had a game added since the PS store opened. Playstation certified is just hype except for R800.

Sent from my SO-02D using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Have you the lets get PlayStation app pre-installed? If so download the store and pocket apps first.

If not included, as I know some regional Fw does not have it you may get in an update or you can flash a diff regions ftf to access. If not and want to keep you Fw when we have recovery working I have an add-on zip for that. :)

It is not available in The Netherlands....:(

Verstuurd van mijn LT26i met Tapatalk