[NEW] Xperias S + ICS fusion pack for official SONY ICS 4.1.A.0.562 only

Search This thread

sina.1993h

Feb 16, 2012
bojnourd
Hi
Tnx alot!!good job
Every thing works great on my LWW bud when music player is playing music,it crashes when I click on widgets album art:-( any idia?
And also it doesnt show any albumart:-(
Sry for my bad eng

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

pallavikv

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 8, 2010
London
pallavi.vijayanathan.com
Hi
Tnx alot!!good job
Every thing works great on my LWW bud when music player is playing music,it crashes when I click on widgets album art:-( any idia?
And also it doesnt show any albumart:-(
Sry for my bad eng

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

clear the data from music player by going to settings > apps .. let me know if it still occurs.

Thanks.

Reactions: sina.1993h

adibayer_

Oct 3, 2010
Melbourne
report :
the weather widget don't work..
first time i add the widget, then click the widget to decide my location, but in the location, i can't type my location anywhere :(

Reactions: mohamad.bakan

Twodordan

Jul 10, 2012
Hi,

OP, I was wondering if your mod has any customization settings (like number of home screens, or more importantly, any settings for the layout of the app drawer).

I would love to install the x10 app drawer mod featured in this thread, but it will also replace my home screen and I really want to keep at least 2 of my corner rings (like in your mod).

I'm also wondering what happens to the 2 corners at the top when you switch to landscape view. (I have a mini pro, sk17i)

Cheers!

[EDIT]
I've tried the mod out. It's like a personalized version of this one: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1375703
Still no tweaking for the app drawer :C
Also, since the bottom row (with the dock) is just as tall as the rest of the grid, the overall screen is now distorted (only slightly), enough to make some widgets take up too much space or be cropped slightly. Also, the corners don't show in landscape...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New and updated pack xperia s fusion pack for Offical ICS port 4.1.A.0.562 ..with Conversations, Music, Timescape, Gallery, widgets and Home and infinite view from both xperia s and ics. Some are fixed from ics.so it has both xperia s and ics apps.

Download link is here

Mirror(dropbox) link : http://db.tt/u5yz6QR9

Note: Flash it via CWM recovery. Please make a full backup before flashing this.
    THIS PACK IS ONLY FOR OFFICIAL SONY ICS AND DONT FLASH IT ON STOCK GB.

b0f8358a-3f7a-5890.jpg

b0f8358a-571e-277b.jpg
    b0f8358a-5738-2ab4.jpg
    b0f8358a-5761-96cb.jpg
    b0f8358a-593e-7a2f.jpg

Thanks to serajr for the home mod and my music mod team(Theonewithideas
    , Panagos90, Przemo5020).

I'm not responsible for any damage of your phone.

DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS IF U LIKED IT.

Pallavi Kalyanam
    Oh, sorry, but some of them work on 2.3.4. :p

Sent from my SK17i using XDA

yes, some of it works because they are from xperia s. some of the ics apps wont work on 2.3.4....so better not try on 2.3.4....:)
    here's a mirror,

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63607856/Xperia S fusion pack.zip

i will take this off when her mirror is up again, i take no credit for this.. it's her work
    there's just 3x3 in the app drawer :(

Clear data from ssettings> apps > Xperia Home and see.
    It should be like this.
    b0f8358a-bf98-e3e5.jpg

Sent from my ST15i using XDA App
    report :
    the weather widget don't work..
    first time i add the widget, then click the widget to decide my location, but in the location, i can't type my location anywhere :(