[APP] Tweedle for Twitter - August 22, 2012

Search This thread
Dec 26, 2009
Tweedle was built out of the need for a better, cleaner, and faster Twitter client for Android. It allows the user to select whatever color scheme they can imagine, why should we be the ones to choose?

Tweedle is young, it is still growing. Although we may not have all of the features the other clients have, we are doing our best to make that possible. We take all feature requests and feedback seriously and we strive to provide the best customer service possible.

Upcoming features:
- Trending support
- Lists support
- Mute filtering
- Tablet support
- Multiple account support
- Configurable pages
- Homescreen widget

Frequently Asked Questions:

- Q: When are you going to add 'X' feature?
- A: It is on the timeline for an upcoming release.

- Q: Your translation is incorrect for 'X' language.
- A: All translations are user driven, you can update it at translate.tweedleapp.com.

- Q: How to I go to the top of the list quickly?
- A: Tap the title of the section you are on.

- Q: Why don't you have notifications?
- A: We do, they can be configured under Settings/Categories.

- Q: Why don't you have TwitLonger integration?
- A: We do, just keep typing.

- Q: I don't like how Tweedle looks, can you change 'X' to look like 'Y'?
- A: No, we follow a strict pattern.

- Q: Tweedle crashed!! FIXX ITTTT
- A: Please help improve Tweedle by sending any information associated to the crash.

You can find it here

Last edited:

dmarden

Oct 30, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Without having to install and poke through myself, what are its current features?

Notifications? Poll or Push?
Image preview?
Twitlonger/Twtmore support?
Tweet caching and position saving?

etc, etc...

Thanks.

adefreitas12

Apr 5, 2011
Caracas
What about adding the "Reply All" feature in the single tweet visualization? I'm trying to reply to multiple people on one tweet and the default option only adds one user. I can see that on the main timeline "Reply All" is implemented so I'm guessing it shouldn't be much trouble!

iKarido

Apr 27, 2011
Really looking good! But says thats its not compatible with my Galaxy Nexus :( will try some work arounds.

sykomaniac

Jun 16, 2010
Leeds
Google Pixel 6
Some preset themes would be good as I don't like the white it the tweet list. Alternatively/as well you could make it integrate with peoples theme Chooser themes :)

Great so far though!

Sent from my Nexus S

Grillrd

Aug 19, 2010
Pennsylvania
Enjoying this very much. Very fast. As someone else said, would love a black background for the time line

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sonicxml

Jan 22, 2011
Works great! Nice and clean!

I would just like an option to change the text size... I am one of those people who likes small text, kinda like in the official Twitter app

numaverick

Aug 14, 2009
staind.mforos.com
Free, ad-less, and simple. Tweedle was built out of the need for a better, cleaner, and faster Twitter client for Android. It allows the user to select whatever color scheme they can imagine, why should we be the ones to choose?

Tweedle is young, it is still growing. Although we may not have all of the features the other clients have, we are doing our best to make that possible. We take all feature requests and feedback seriously and we strive to provide the best customer service possible.

Upcoming features:

* Short term:
- Retweet with comment
- Tweet filtering

* Long term:
- Tablet support
- Configurable pages
- Homescreen widget

You can find it here
@HandlerExploit

please add something different like.. a box for write tweets..

my feature request

keep work.. look nice!

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
Doesnt work with x10 mini...installed but no way to launch ...pity

Sent from my E10i using xda premium

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
Works good on sgs3.
Love to see a darker background.
I keep it for the moment on my phone, it works quick and good. Thank you for this app... oh, BTW a half transparent widget 4x4 would be great too...

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

jkarloz

Jan 14, 2012
Caracas
twitter.com
Good clean interface, excellent idea to choose your own color themes on the option, however, as is normal in the early betas and closes only fails to want to open the tweet, or trying to log in, outside of that very good initiative soon expect to see direct messages, push notifications, user blocking, integration with social networks! congratulations to the dev.:cool:

ooie

Dec 12, 2010
Great app, gonna use it as my main Twitter app. Really slick looking interface and it's smooth as hell! :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tweedle was built out of the need for a better, cleaner, and faster Twitter client for Android. It allows the user to select whatever color scheme they can imagine, why should we be the ones to choose?

Upcoming features:
    - Trending support
    - Lists support
    - Mute filtering
    - Tablet support
    - Configurable pages
    - Homescreen widget

Frequently Asked Questions:

- Q: When are you going to add 'X' feature?
    - A: It is on the timeline for an upcoming release.

- Q: Your translation is incorrect for 'X' language.
    - A: All translations are user driven, you can update it at translate.tweedleapp.com.

- Q: How to I go to the top of the list quickly?
    - A: Tap the title of the section you are on.

- Q: Why don't you have notifications?
    - A: We do, they can be configured under Settings/Categories.

- Q: Why don't you have TwitLonger integration?
    - A: We do, just keep typing.

- Q: I don't like how Tweedle looks, can you change 'X' to look like 'Y'?
    - A: No, we follow a strict pattern.

- Q: Tweedle crashed!! FIXX ITTTT
    - A: Please help improve Tweedle by sending any information associated to the crash.

You can find it here
    1.0.6 was dropped today with many different fixes and improvements. Enjoy

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app
    1.1 was released today with many new features and bug fixes, enjoy.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app
    @ HandlerExploit:

First of all nice app and I am glad to see that the translations I contributed are applied. :good:

But I also have a question.
    After the last update I noticed a new permission called "read Google service configuration". So what is the permission good for? Why does the app needs it?

That permission is required for integration with Google Maps, which was added in the lastest update.
    Any word on this?

Gesendet von meinem MB526 mit Tapatalk 2

That is not an official twitter feature from the api. I can turn off all retweets but per-user turning them off might impact performance.