About kaseya Agent

Search This thread

DayWalker

Nov 10, 2013
Kaduwela
Im really sorry if im posting this on wrong section..

Ive seen kaseya agent soft available for androids too so thats why im psoting this... the thing is this..In my office our network admin came and installed the software in my pc. I went online and reviewed about it and saw it does monitor my network usage. Well the thing is simple i want a blocker or something to stop or block monitoring my network usage without uninstaling it. Can some one please help me with it.

Thanks in advance! :)

creativeheadz

Jan 21, 2012

Ive seen kaseya agent soft available for androids too so thats why im psoting this... the thing is this..In my office our network admin came and installed the software in my pc. I went online and reviewed about it and saw it does monitor my network usage. Well the thing is simple i want a blocker or something to stop or block monitoring my network usage without uninstaling it. Can some one please help me with it.

Kaseya agent is not a network monitoring tool per se. You will not be able to disable it without uninstalling or your administrator knowing about it.
All I can suggest at this point is to either keep your network traffic clean and suitable for work or to take your concerns forward with your manager.

Reactions: DayWalker

DayWalker

Nov 10, 2013
Kaduwela
ah is thats so? so like wont it be like monitoring our data usage you know... the most computer with the next work usage? btw have you tried it?

creativeheadz

Jan 21, 2012
I know the software pretty well. The agent can do many things and it CAN monitor network usage so that reports can be run to show the top consumers - it all depends what your admin has configured the agent to do.

ah is thats so? so like wont it be like monitoring our data usage you know... the most computer with the next work usage? btw have you tried it?

Reactions: DayWalker

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Kaseya agent is not a network monitoring tool per se. You will not be able to disable it without uninstalling or your administrator knowing about it.
    All I can suggest at this point is to either keep your network traffic clean and suitable for work or to take your concerns forward with your manager.
    I know the software pretty well. The agent can do many things and it CAN monitor network usage so that reports can be run to show the top consumers - it all depends what your admin has configured the agent to do.