[Q] Please HELP ME OUT

Search This thread

DjFearless

Dec 8, 2009
I have a big issue, I was trying today to root my galaxy note 3 from t-mobile USA. When the phone re-started there was a message on the screen saying:

recovery booting

Set warranty bit : Recovery

and it does that over and over again, reboot every 5 seconds and the same message. I can't even put the phone on download or recovery mode. I can't do anything.

Pleaseeee help me out I'm so desperated.

Thanks in advance.

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
I have a big issue, I was trying today to root my galaxy note 3 from t-mobile USA. When the phone re-started there was a message on the screen saying:

recovery booting

Set warranty bit : Recovery

and it does that over and over again, reboot every 5 seconds and the same message. I can't even put the phone on download or recovery mode. I can't do anything.

Pleaseeee help me out I'm so desperated.

Thanks in advance.

Lol ............

They have like 30 diff threads asking the same exact thing you are. Take the time and read and self educate.

TWEAKED N3

DjFearless

Dec 8, 2009
Don't be so hard with me, I'm really new on this. Can you at least refer to me with one of those solutioned threads you say?

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
Don't be so hard with me, I'm really new on this. Can you at least refer to me with one of those solutioned threads you say?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2682396

Trust me it not personal and I have to be honest similar thread to yours was 5 down. I telling you this as someone who is not new to these forums. The guys here help out bid time but if they see you don't search or try and self help. When they see you don't search they will just ignore you. I have been one of the few guys who have helped guys out. Not for anything but I was once new as well a Dev pm me and set me straight and told me to stop asking questions.lol. I did and looked for my self and found my own way.

TWEAKED N3