[[MOD]] Custom carrier logo´s deodex Rom's ((flashable zip))

Search This thread

juli14

Apr 19, 2012
Hello!!

I bring this guide to display the custom logo, we must do the following:

- Navigate to your decompiled SystemUI folder and go to /res/layout/tw_status_bar.xml
and change.

Code:
 <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/icons" android:paddingLeft="0.0dip" android:paddingRight="2.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/left_icons" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <TextView android:textSize="15.0dip" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/carrierLabel" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
            <ImageView android:id="@id/operatorLogoIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/tw_stat_notify_operator_logo" />

to

Code:
 <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/icons" android:paddingLeft="0.0dip" android:paddingRight="2.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/left_icons" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <TextView android:textSize="15.0dip" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/carrierLabel" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
            <ImageView android:id="@id/operatorLogoIcon" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/tw_stat_notify_operator_logo" />

and tw_stat_notify_operator_logo we replace the image you want.

We return to compile SystemUI.apk and we put on the phone and ready to assign permissions.

Screenshot_2013-04-09-16-11-26.jpg

Tested on my Rom Energy Bean 4.1.2 Galaxy Note N7000

I´m sorry my bad english.. :good:

SystemUI.apk Stock, no extra modifications. Only change of line so that it appears the logo

XXDMB4
XXDMB5
XXDMB6

Flashable Zip: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/85l2rfu0q180il2/Avb5SqwYOY

Last edited:

cabessius

Dec 4, 2010
Ibiza, Spain
Hello!!

- Navigate to your decompiled SystemUI folder and go to /res/layout/tw_status_bar.xml
and delete what is in red.

Code:
 <ImageView android:id="@id/operatorLogoIcon" [COLOR="Red"]android:visibility="gone"[/COLOR] android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/tw_stat_notify_operator_logo" />

We return to compile SystemUI.apk and we put on the phone and ready to assign permissions.

View attachment 1870007

I´m sorry my bad english.. :good:​

Be careful, this is NoteII N7100 subforum.

mkeric1

Feb 4, 2012
why dont you provide a flashable zip where everyone can insert their logo of choice
that would be much easier

norufumi

Dec 26, 2012
Georgetown
Not working zip file

Hello!!

and delete what is in red.

Code:

View attachment 1870007

Flashable Zip: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7ysgbeq3z10azo/Logo_.zip

Hi Dude,
i tried to flash with zip file that you attach...did not working..
Can you provide zip file that can directly flash and i only swap picture to change with carrier logo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!!

and change.

Code:
                <ImageView android:id="@id/operatorLogoIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/tw_stat_notify_operator_logo" />

to

Code:
                <ImageView android:id="@id/operatorLogoIcon" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/tw_stat_notify_operator_logo" />

Screenshot_2013-04-09-16-11-26.jpg

SystemUI.apk Stock, no extra modifications. Only change of line so that it appears the logo

XXDMB4
    XXDMB5
    XXDMB6

Flashable Zip: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/85l2rfu0q180il2/Avb5SqwYOY
    then i hope u can help me tomorrow
    thanks a lot

Try and tell me if it worked

https://mega.co.nz/#F!sFVhVbaK!AO5s92VGbP0onAJXFP9AFA

Is it work for only for those 3 base band.

I using
    Base band - N7100UBDMB1
    Kernel - 3.031 - Adam-2.2.1+

here i attach my systemUI.APK
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/aurgeyyubagc7p3/SystemUI.apk

Thanks for your immediate respons..

Try and tell me if it worked

https://mega.co.nz/#F!cc9DEDDY!ftHVjHwXtbdCxFQLTI4roQ
    why dont you provide a flashable zip where everyone can insert their logo of choice
    that would be much easier

In a while I upload :thumbup:
    Esto podria jalar en la note 2 d t mobile? >.>

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2.

"Where you think she at when she ain't with you?"...

if your rom is deoxed i think thats it should work
    Porque privado
    Es prohibido hablar español aca

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk 2

Mas o menos.. suelen llamar la atencion.