Version: Android 4.2.2
Changelist: 2373480
Build date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:01:53 +0000
Product Code: PHN
PDA: V700XXUBNC1
CSC: V700OXABNC1
MODEM: V700XXUBNC1
Download for installation via ODIN: MegaNZ

Above is info about the update in the Netherlands, but the update is also available in more countries (i.e. Czech Republic, Russia, Switzerland, Hungary, Ukraine (Kyivstar), Nordic countries, Luxembourg, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan)

Last edited:

willcor

Oct 2, 2008
Samsung is rolling out new firmware for our Galaxy Gear:

erxi.png

Model: SM-V700
Model name: GALAXY Gear
Version: Android 4.2.2
Changelist: 2373480
Build date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:01:53 +0000
Product Code: PHN
PDA: V700XXUBNC1
CSC: V700OXABNC1
MODEM: V700XXUBNC1
Download for installation via ODIN: MegaNZ

Above is info about the update in the Netherlands, but the update is also available in more countries (i.e. Czech Republic, Russia, Switzerland, Hungary, Ukraine (Kyivstar), Nordic countries, Luxembourg, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan)

hi ,
Just further info ,this update has been out for quite some time .( The UK version i think ,it was..... NC1)
I installed/flashed it about a month ago on my Gear
Downloaded from Samsmobile.(NC1)
Nothing special in this update as,( far as i can notice) apart from battery usage which seems slightly "heavier "

Last edited:

Grimcreaper

Jul 24, 2011
hi ,
Just further info ,this update has been out for quite some time .( The UK version i think ,it was..... NC1)
I installed/flashed it about a month ago on my Gear
Downloaded from Samsmobile.(NC1)
Nothing special in this update as,( far as i can notice) apart from battery usage which seems slightly "heavier "

That update dropped my battery usage down to about 12-15% per day. i only charge my watch once a week now. before the update it was sucking up nearly 40% per day with very little use, a lot less than i currently put it through.

willcor

Oct 2, 2008
hi, yes i still neverless get good battery use with NC 1
eg.. overnight sleep mode usage is about 2..3% drain.
So if my Gear was 100% charged.. it would be about 98 % maybe 97%.
Medium usage a day i get about 20% battery drain.
Where on previous Rom s my battery drain would be about
15 to 20% with medium uasage (Bluetooth connected about 8/9 hrs ..on and off , few notification etc )
Overnight fully charged, 100% sleep mode and then i mostly found battery 8/9 hrs later was still 100%
But i got no complaints ,that why i said in previous post .." slightly heavier "

Last edited:
Reactions: slicknsxy

crazed_z06

May 17, 2009
15 to 20% with medium uasage (Bluetooth connected about 8/9 hrs ..on and off , few notification etc )
Overnight fully charged, 100% sleep mode and then i mostly found battery 8/9 hrs later was still 100%
But i got no complaints ,that why i said in previous post .." slightly heavier "

do you guys leave the motion sensor on?

willcor

Oct 2, 2008
do you guys leave the motion sensor on?

Hi ,
No, i have found that the motion/wrist movement use to work ok ,in very earlier Gear manager versions .( actually it was working , quite good )
But since then Samsung has tweak it so much ( in a effort , to get it right )that result is , it turned into a battery hog.!!
My experience with using the motion sensor, arm movement just does not work correctly !
eg.I found that if you are driving /running ..display would turn most of the time on for basic any wrist movement, wasting battery .!
I turned it off and was suprised by overall battery saving ,that i kept it with sensor off.
It took a few days to adjust, without the arm movement, to turn watch on ,but i got so used to it now ,that i don't care anymore !!
My battery use is acceptable for me now .
good luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.