Disable Raise Arm Gesture?

Search This thread

rlabarca

Nov 4, 2007
I'm perfectly happy with tapping the screen to view cards in order to save battery life. Anyone figure out how to disable the raising arm gesture?

gadgetgaz

Aug 20, 2007
Yorkshire
webandITstudio.com
Wow that seems terrible. Do notifications still go to the activity stream on the watch, even if it doesn't alert?

I just tested it with a text message. It seems that, when a txt message arrives at your phone, whilst the watch is muted, your phone notifies you as you would expect but nothing happens on your watch. However, if you tun the screen on the notification is there and you can read the text on the watch.

rlabarca

Nov 4, 2007
I just tested it with a text message. It seems that, when a txt message arrives at your phone, whilst the watch is muted, your phone notifies you as you would expect but nothing happens on your watch. However, if you tun the screen on the notification is there and you can read the text on the watch.

OK great, that's actually not too bad. Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm perfectly happy with tapping the screen to view cards in order to save battery life. Anyone figure out how to disable the raising arm gesture?

Swipe down from the top of the screen to mute notifications. This also disables the raising the arm gesture.