Not Registered on Network

Search This thread

bloodypuppet

Sep 2, 2010
we write original imei with box. phone is ok. working. if i install original stock firmware or custom, phone said to me "not registered on the network." when try to make call. and we write original imei with box. phone fix again. but i cant install firmware

Phone i9500
Rom: Stock 4.3
*#0011# IMEI CERTI FAIL

How can i fix it? Anybody idea?

eagleouss

Dec 20, 2012
Compare the product code and imei in the phone with that under the battery not the box

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

plctech

Nov 13, 2012
fordham, essex
The product code on my s3 was GT-I9300MBDO2U when I unlocked and degraded the phone using z3x when I plugged the phone into lies it said phone not supported. I changed the product code to GT-I9300MBDBTU using the z3x box, I kept the imei and s/n original as on the sticker under the battery. Now when I plug the phone into kies the phone is recognised and will update as normal. I've also done the same to my I9505 which was on orange.

Hope this helps

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

duard

Feb 8, 2012
Uberaba
idiotinha.com
we write original imei with box. phone is ok. working. if i install original stock firmware or custom, phone said to me "not registered on the network." when try to make call. and we write original imei with box. phone fix again. but i cant install firmware

Phone i9500
*#0011# IMEI CERTI FAIL

same problem on my GT-i9500 :eek:
View attachment 2559681

But I can use 3G and +HSPA ... no calls or SMS ...
imei-3.jpg

:crying:

ELMAALY

Sep 29, 2012
i have the same problem galaxy s premier gt i9260 when try to call gives this msg not registered on network
when i hit *#0011# found IMEI CERTI: FAIL
is there any solution please ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Phone i9500
    *#0011# IMEI CERTI FAIL