[Q] {SOLVED} Music stops playing... any ideas?

Search This thread

rlm0n0

Jun 24, 2008
Chicago
Greetings to whomever is listening out there. Im running the GWiz ROM (not sure if it makes a difference) and every time i play music through both my bluetooth stereo headset and my other bluetooth earpiece, the song stops after 30 seconds / 1 minute or so. However, it does play fine through my bathroom bluetooth speaker. Doesnt matter if i am streaming or playing local and ive tried using different music apps. I searched around and couldnt find any answers so i thought to consult the hive. Thanks to any who help.....

Last edited:

Soul reaper

Apr 9, 2012
UltraMusic Fest
does it happen with the stock rom?Have u tried testing it with stock rom?
If it does not make the same kind of behavior then it is the fault of the rom.
if the bluetooth device still shows this kinda behavior then maybe it is not compatible.
Try switching roms and exploring the Bluetooth settings

Reactions: rlm0n0

rlm0n0

Jun 24, 2008
Chicago
if the bluetooth device still shows this kinda behavior then maybe it is not compatible.

Thanks for the reply Soul, I believe I have found the problem: My bathroom radio is trying to steal the Bluetooth connection!! If I watch the Bluetooth devices screen, when playing is interrupted I can see the other radio trying to connect and quickly disconnecting. My solution for the time being is to unplug the bathroom radio. I see there are some apps to lock Bluetooth connection and I may pursue those.... any suggestions are appreciated.
I will leave this up in case it helps others..... thanks again Soul......

Soul reaper

Apr 9, 2012
UltraMusic Fest
Sorry for the late reply,
I am not sure what a bathroom radio is, so I was just tryin to gather some info(since it is not available in our country).So does this bathroom radio of yours work on Bluetooth?
before recomending you to use some apps, I would like you to try a small experiment.
As soon as you pair your Bluetooth stereo with your device try switching the discoverable settings to off and see if the interference is still there..

rlm0n0

Jun 24, 2008
Chicago
Sorry for the late reply,
I am not sure what a bathroom radio is, so I was just tryin to gather some info(since it is not available in our country).So does this bathroom radio of yours work on Bluetooth?
before recomending you to use some apps, I would like you to try a small experiment.
As soon as you pair your Bluetooth stereo with your device try switching the discoverable settings to off and see if the interference is still there..

Greetings Soul Reaper and thanks again for your reply. I have an electronic device in my bathroom area that provides music while I shower. It also has Bluetooth capabilities. I tried the settings that you suggested but to no avail. This device has stolen my bluetooth before when I was downstairs at the bus stop outside! I suppose I shall have to live with it for now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.