A5 or A7

• Total voters
Search This thread

vinodkbishnoi

Jul 14, 2012
Hisar
ROM feedback

Hi,

I am using Primo modified for A7 for some time now. And it is very good ROM.
I found very little bugs.

1. One I found is in contacts application is that when we click option "Contacts to display" in settings of contacts this app crashes.
2. After some time unlocking my phone at lock screen, phone hangs on lock screen and I had to remove battery. and after reboot
accelerometer stops working. And this is problem which I faced every version of ROM whether GB or ICS.

And no other problem. Going smooth. Even performance is also improved. As i play Temple Run 1 and 2 very smoothly, no lag.

So you should try it.

Thanks

sinnerz2000

Feb 16, 2012
Bangalore
Hi,

I am using Primo modified for A7 for some time now. And it is very good ROM.
I found very little bugs.

1. One I found is in contacts application is that when we click option "Contacts to display" in settings of contacts this app crashes.
2. After some time unlocking my phone at lock screen, phone hangs on lock screen and I had to remove battery. and after reboot
accelerometer stops working. And this is problem which I faced every version of ROM whether GB or ICS.

And no other problem. Going smooth. Even performance is also improved. As i play Temple Run 1 and 2 very smoothly, no lag.

So you should try it.

Thanks

I'm using same rom on a7+, I don't have the contacts bug, the phone freezing problem is there and accelerometer problem can be solved using the fix which is on the first post of this thread

Sent from my Karbonn A7+ using xda app-developers app

ahmed.zunaid

Oct 26, 2011
Dhaka
www.facebook.com
this is the ui of ICS huwawei rom (as you all know)

S01_N_zps922b7bc3.png

The message, Phone book and call log apps used here are pretty good! The UI even rotates, which the stock apps couldn't do.

can someone put these apps ino the stock ICS rom, and replace the stock apps?

Last edited:

prasad12ka4

bobdeepith

Jan 2, 2013
We are not behind him..
But as he has "lot" of expectations from us...
We to have a few of ours ;)
If you say something...one must do that as well ... I believe that

We know u bring updates and help in any issue prasad I have just saw in google lewa ics rom for A5 is there any as per you :thumbup::thumbup::beer:

Sent from my A5 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Hii mates I just saw lewa rom of other devicez is there any rom for karbonn A5

Sent from my A5 using Tapatalk 2

sinnerz2000

Feb 16, 2012
Bangalore

sinnerz2000

Feb 16, 2012
Bangalore
My battery backup on heavy usage after installing walton primo ics rom, with wifi/data always on.
uploadfromtaptalk1361749968794.jpg

Sent from my Karbonn A7+ using xda app-developers app

Prasath1234

Dec 10, 2012
Hey guys plz tell me how to install karbonn A7 boot animation in Ics opshira rom! Thanking you in advance

Sent from my Symphony W25 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts