[Q] Angry Birds Beta Lite

Search This thread

albert emmer

Jul 7, 2010
WPKL
I'm not sure if it's just cause the game is a beta or not but I've noticed that some parts of the landscape is just white. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be grass but all I see is white. Does anyone else get that problem as well?

i have same issue too but still can play the game. but the game doesnt fit very well with the screen. just like it was build for larger screen like desire or evo....

wakekitty

Feb 1, 2011
I tried to load angry birds too while I'm on CM6.1 but failed so I ended up with Panda vs Ninja as well

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App

windkit

Jul 9, 2010
Thought I got angry birds with T-mobile 2.2.1 and GingerBread Roms
They are flying in lags.......
I just give up playing it

May be we don't have GPU in out chip

maffo999

Jan 26, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
try this...

Hey guys,
I experienced your problem of lag in Angry Birds on my HTC Magic for a very long time too...
I solved almost everything with this version of Angry Birds I downloaded from XDA some time ago (sorry but i don't remember the thread right now).
I'll share the apk via my dropbox, you can get it here.
Don't know if it may help, but my phone specs are stated in my signature below.
Try it and tell me if it works for you.

vemoxy

Mar 15, 2011
Thanks for the fantastic app. Runs on my Diet Gingerbread with very minimal lag. :)

maffo999

Jan 26, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
You're welcome folks! I missed that game very much too. I even tried Panda vs. Ninjas and angry birds lite but they both were too lagging.
If you like it you can spread this version around the web and among your friends.

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App

Baladeen

Jan 14, 2008
Hey guys,
I experienced your problem of lag in Angry Birds on my HTC Magic for a very long time too...
I solved almost everything with this version of Angry Birds I downloaded from XDA some time ago (sorry but i don't remember the thread right now).
I'll share the apk via my dropbox, you can get it here.
Don't know if it may help, but my phone specs are stated in my signature below.
Try it and tell me if it works for you.

Thank you for sharing

popimp315

Nov 10, 2010
Thank you for this...now i can finally play angry birds on my phone!...32b running ginger yoshi

Top Liked Posts