[KERNEL][FC09][TW/BML/MTD] Samurai Kernels!!!

Search This thread

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Yeah I see the video. But I don't see links.

Is host mode already built in?

On his forum site? There is a thread for the usb host mode I'm sure the kernels links are in there give me a sec I might be able to find them for you.

Pm him and ask for the kernel. Its a password protected zip so extract it on your pc then flash the zip inside.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Last edited:

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
As I am moving on to G-Nex development this thread will be passed on to IAP's own UBER. ;) You can still shoot questions at me or request and I'm sure Uber will pass them along. ;)

G'luck

Thank you EB for allowing The People's ROM to be the first to feature your FC09 kernel.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Reactions: flastnoles11

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Is there going to be a new update for beta 2 or 3 soon?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

Dunno.. but this isn't the cm9 thread =]... that's in the host mode thread... he has released a more recent kernel... but ill ask him to update when beta 3 comes out if it contains more direct changes in the kernel.

earthbound[iap]

Dec 2, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
indandroidprj.zxq.net
yeah as soon as it's out just have uber shoot me an e-mail and I will get on it... Workin hard on the G-Nex right now and not keeping up with cm9 for the epic at the moment so I need some form of alarm... Uber = Reminder... lol.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Thank you EB for allowing The People's ROM to be the first to feature your FC09 kernel.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

No problem, I hope everyone is enjoying it. cause peoples on my epic with samurai is running amazing ! ! ! way smoother than cm9 and samurai and better battery life. Thank you for all the hard work you put into the rom, it runs amazing with samurai. ;) I also have a host mode kernel made up for it but it needs testing... Also the tw rom does not have a pointer for a mouse... so I'm debating whether to leave mouse support out or try to fix the tw rom to include it....

TESTERS NEEDED: I need someone on tw.bml and someone on tw.mtd to test host mode kernels for these two platforms.

REQUIRMENTS:
A working usb jig of some sort (tested and working)....
Preferably on peoples rom...

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Uber its time to let eb know there was an update. :D

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

Lol actually I have to fix it .. and its not in this thread its in the cm9 host mode thread... he taught me how to do fix commits so I will be the one to recompile and it will be up shortly :). Just a few commits and it will be ready.

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus via XDA Premium

Reactions: flastnoles11

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Lol actually I have to fix it .. and its not in this thread its in the cm9 host mode thread... he taught me how to do fix commits so I will be the one to recompile and it will be up shortly :). Just a few commits and it will be ready.

Wow look at UBER went from noob to super themer to super dev (kinda, you'll be building your own roms and kernels in no time I have a feeling)

Reactions: ÜBER™

xtrezpasor

Dec 27, 2010
Sorry I'm a little confused where can I find a samurai kernel for cm9 beta 3? :)

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Sorry I'm a little confused where can I find a samurai kernel for cm9 beta 3? :)

The cm9 host mode thread... but there a few commits not included and I dont know if anything changed... you can flash it... and it should boot... I don't think there were drastic changes. Other than one menial tweak. And a few regarding dvfs.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [KERNEL] SAMURAI is BACK ! ! ! BML KERNELS **IAP APP GOES LIVE**

Earthbound has passed on the OP priveleges to Uber.
    Lost, the phone can not have an active process going and deep sleep. It cannot be deep sleeping "while" your playing music. Your confusing what cpu spy is telling you. Stop, you don't know what your talking about. Now I'm gonna go get laid and watch a movie. Post whatever screenies you want because I'm telling you your not understanding what cpu spy shows you. Deep sleep is deep sleep. It only happens when the phone is doing absolutely nothing. It can't happen any other time.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    As I am moving on to G-Nex development this thread will be passed on to IAP's own UBER. ;) You can still shoot questions at me or request and I'm sure Uber will pass them along. ;)

G'luck
    It's some of the governor i/o scheduler combinations cfq/samurai = no sleep I use vr/samurai and it sleeps in 8 -12 seconds of the screen going off...

with that said the iap.app.v3 goes live right now... Works with both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich Roms. A Colaboration of Me And Luna ! ! ! Still being refined but you have access to everything IAP has to offer with this app, from downloads, current new, to the forum in mobile webview... Also a donation page.... Hint. Hint.

Download Link: iap.app.v3
    Samurai_logo.png

The iap.app.v3 goes live right now... Works with both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich Roms. A Colaboration of Earthbound And Luna ! ! ! Still being refined but you have access to everything IAP has to offer with this app, from downloads, current new, to the forum in mobile webview... Also a donation page.... for those of you generous souls out there.

Download Link: I.A.P APPv3

For those of you still on BML, I have decided after such a long time to update the samurai kernels and will be providing support for them here on XDA. Please only bring issues/bugs about the BML/MTD kernels into this thread.

With that said, here they are:

Link: SAMURAI.DAITO.BML.FC09.04.29.01.13

Link: SAMURAI.DAITO.MTD.FC09.04.25.23.56

for changelog as well as kernels for other platforms such as:
    MIUI, MIUIv4
    CM7, CM9
    TW.MTD

please visit:
    Link: INDEPENDENT ANDROID PROJECT

.:SOURCE LINK:.

Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0 :sly: