[MOD] 14 Toggle UVLE1 with working usb

Search This thread

jim93

Oct 18, 2011
I recompiled the 14 toggle mod to be compatible with the UCLE1 leak and still work with USB.

I have only tested with mr x. UVLE1 stock rom base (The Tmobile ICS Stock).

14toggle.zip - applies the 14 toggle
revertBar.zip - takes you back to stock (Use this if to get back to stock if you have any problems) (LE1)

rom needs to be deodexed

For stock odexed roms like the odin tar you need to
use root explorer to
rename the systemui.odex to systemui.odex.bak after flashing
and reboot
if you run into problems just use the revert and rename it back to original name

Attachments

• revertBar.zip
    880.9 KB · Views: 350
  • 14toggleLE1.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 459
  • 14toggleLE1-Blue.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 203
  • revertBar-Telus.zip
    871.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 14toggleTelus.zip
    851.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

jim93

Oct 18, 2011
Will this work on the new stock T-Mo ICS ?
You beat me to it. I tried it today and it worked for me. I will repack a more current revertBar.zip but I think that one should work too.

I couldnt deal with not having a toggle mod but Ive been real busy so I wasnt sure if I would bother to try to fix it if it didnt work but it did so everything is fine.

EDIT: I flashed it on top of mr. x's base but I think it should be nearly identical to the odin flash so it should work for both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rushing

donm76

Dec 29, 2011
Well after I flashed it, I had no status bar at all. So I flashed the revert zip and it came back. I'm using CWM 5.0.2.6 so I'm not sure what's wrong.

donm76

Dec 29, 2011
I'm not sure what you mean .... I was running juggs 5.0 then I odin back to stock recovery uvlde so I could get ICS via kies. Then I re rooted using odin with the package on galaxys2root.com

Edit: I updated to 5.0.2.7 and tried another one 5.8.1.3 ( I think) from Rom manager.
Same result every time.

Last edited:

jim93

Oct 18, 2011
I see. I forgot your rom needs to be deodexed.

Edit : mark of the beast in one more post

Last edited:

jim93

Oct 18, 2011
use root explorer to
and reboot
if you run into problems just use the revert and rename it back to original name

Beefvvl

Sep 11, 2010
San Diego
use root explorer to
and reboot

Nevermind. Found it /system/app/SystemUI.odex

Didn't work for me on stock Odin LE1.

I tried reverting back. Also when I try powering off or restarting it will hang at the Tmobile goodbye screen. I have to hard power it off.

Last edited:

jim93

Oct 18, 2011
I guess I spoke to soon. The toggles do indeed work however I got the USB problem message and my battery indicator disappeared. Flashed the revert zip and all is back to stock.

I dont get these issues but i recompiled a new one. i wil test and post it later. I am about to get on a plane so it wont be soon. if my flight leaves late then i might upload earlier

Mr.H0811

Dec 22, 2009
Minneapolis, Minnesota
I dont get these issues but i recompiled a new one. i wil test and post it later. I am about to get on a plane so it wont be soon. if my flight leaves late then i might upload earlier

No worries! I appreciate all development even if it doesn't work for me out of the box. Very well could have been something I did. Just reporting my experience for those on the Telus rom in the event they wanted to flash it... Thanks again!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recompiled the 14 toggle mod to be compatible with the UCLE1 leak and still work with USB.

I have only tested with mr x. UVLE1 stock rom base (The Tmobile ICS Stock).

14toggle.zip - applies the 14 toggle
    revertBar.zip - takes you back to stock (Use this if to get back to stock if you have any problems) (LE1)

rom needs to be deodexed

use root explorer to
    and reboot
    use root explorer to
    and reboot
    To the OP, thanks, and its a 15 toggle pull down :D I counted three times:beer:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Here are the steps** For TMobile stock Odin flashable ROM
    ** done with a freshly rooted and everything factoryfresh device

1. Requirements= a. You have rooted your device
    b. You have Root Explorer or equivalent /app/ or skill
    c . You have the toggle.zip and the revert.zip on your /external_sd/ Thank the OP

2. Power off your phone and then enter Clockworkmod Recovery

3. Scroll to select the toggle .zip and flash it.

4. Now "Reboot phone"

5.Wow, look at that no Toggles.. Lets fix that shall we?

6. Go to Root Explorer and goto system/app/SystemUI.odex. Now tap the Mount R/W button on the top of screen. your device will be mounted as r/w which is "read and write".

7. Rename SystemUI.odex to SystemUI.odex.bak

to so this hold down on the file (/system/app/SystemUI.odex) until options which include rename appear. Rename the File add .bak SystemUI.odex + bak =SystemUI.odex.bak

8. Rename successful? then fix permissions with rom manager (the application). then after fixing permissions Power off Your PDA / your "hip chicken" wring its neck... Im about to...

9. Power on your device... ¿no wallpaper or toggles? reboot to CWM and flash the revert.zip now reboot... see that your stock/toggle is back and wallpaper as well. you will keep the SystemUIodex.bak filename.

10. Okay so now power off and enter CWM recovery again and flash the toggle.zip and reboot... okay see your 15 Toggles now hit my Thanks Button.. and the OP's .. .:cool:

If someone comes up with a better way please shoot me down. thanks

Did up to step 8 and it worked for me on stock deodexed rom. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
    no exactly the same look as the old one. All I did is fix the usb mounting issue.
    can hope a version for LH1 :)

Did you give it a go? It could work lol

EDIT: COnfirmed NOt Working For LH1 stock ROMs. Thought Id give it a go but I need3d my b4ckup made one minute prior to the "incident" LoL

Sent from the force of identity