[APP] TimeAct - simple, but comfortable and functional task manager.

Search This thread

eyeballgames

Apr 15, 2012
S7n-pzbszT-lrbcSYzh6KF0WklsgBr6o09uXel3HsYbHXFRXPqn_Xt5Iwy8XqqXZdEQ=w705

Easy way for Scheduled Task!
Any business person understands, that scheduling is a key, to success.
TimeAct Task Manager for Android is a continuation of an online website of scheduling http://www.timeact.biz which allows you to schedule a personal task and tasks for group. The interface is not overloaded with unnecessary items and likely to appeal to all lovers of minimalism.

Main features:
1. Individual planning tasks
2. Scheduling tasks for a group of persons. For example, for a family or a small working group. However, different devices are synchronized with one single account on TimeAct.
3. Collective planning and execution of tasks. In the usual version of the service, you can create complete projects, assign tasks to other users and they will get them absolutely anywhere. Just when you sync your device with the online service.

jKZZtt15IpSkPYk6hPlm0Kd7aeY7jsflaReLfh9wJEqPESuB-35HxBsVUpnhjCdlu10
Px_y3ezQxKI-uwCIsDStIr6NFWn-G1JbesRgBQ_KQF_3oDYtCe9WZZ7T_55BW1ntNHs
t4Bz0XUdgQxEmOKWlTXWvcU-HGnDEejOUEjwxc8ozjoIB5tnz72DRWs-4Ram10dU9I4

Download

Last edited:

technut

May 6, 2007
TAMPA,FL
Eyeballgames, looks like a beautiful simple task manager.Can't wait to try it out.Thank You for all your hard work work on this.:)

Ningen

Jun 23, 2008
Looks cool!
Syncronization with Google would be nice, but this looks more like a team tool, not a personal task manager like Gtasks.
I'm trying it right now...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S7n-pzbszT-lrbcSYzh6KF0WklsgBr6o09uXel3HsYbHXFRXPqn_Xt5Iwy8XqqXZdEQ=w705

Easy way for Scheduled Task!
    Any business person understands, that scheduling is a key, to success.
    TimeAct Task Manager for Android is a continuation of an online website of scheduling http://www.timeact.biz which allows you to schedule a personal task and tasks for group. The interface is not overloaded with unnecessary items and likely to appeal to all lovers of minimalism.

Main features:
    1. Individual planning tasks
    2. Scheduling tasks for a group of persons. For example, for a family or a small working group. However, different devices are synchronized with one single account on TimeAct.
    3. Collective planning and execution of tasks. In the usual version of the service, you can create complete projects, assign tasks to other users and they will get them absolutely anywhere. Just when you sync your device with the online service.

jKZZtt15IpSkPYk6hPlm0Kd7aeY7jsflaReLfh9wJEqPESuB-35HxBsVUpnhjCdlu10
    Px_y3ezQxKI-uwCIsDStIr6NFWn-G1JbesRgBQ_KQF_3oDYtCe9WZZ7T_55BW1ntNHs
    t4Bz0XUdgQxEmOKWlTXWvcU-HGnDEejOUEjwxc8ozjoIB5tnz72DRWs-4Ram10dU9I4

Download
    You need to sign up for their service in order to use this app. That's a dealbreaker for me, sorry