Tested and all work very well....

Downland:

RAPIDSHARE

MEGAUPLOAD

FREE (FRENCH)

Mirros by Guifort...

See YouTube Short Demonstration Video :rolleyes:

See YouTube Long Demonstration Video *Best Quality* :rolleyes:

Windwos Mobile 6.1 For Ipaq rx1950 KITCHEN (For Devolopers and Advanced Users Only)
Download. MediaFire

Windows XP only.

1. Connect you Device To PC "USB CONNECTION" with Microsoft ActivSync Installed...

2. Follow the instruction .. (May appear some device notification to
allow recognize of the device correctly and changes to flash mode etc " You Must Always Click Accept" or you will not be able to flash your device)

3. Run "hpRUU" tools to and follow the instruction.
If the program can not flash for some reason, try to put your device in "Flash Mode" Manually by pressing "Contact + Email + Reset together" and try again.

4. When the process finish ..The device will restart automatically.

5. When the boot loader is loading Make HARD RESET ( By Holding " CALENDAR + WIRELESS + Reset " For 3 Second !

6. Wait to re boot... "it may take about 2 or 3 Minute for the First time" ....

7. Calibrate the screen as Usually ..

8. Now go to " Start / Programs / Address Book " Run that Allow the two files needed ( By Accepting the notification Bellow)

9. In the same program go to "Menu /Option" And In the first tap "General" Mark this options :

Set as default contact manager
Assign on hardware button

10. Then Press OK ... Exit the program

11. Soft Reset...

12. Accept the notification about the WIFI program ! Then will appear in the Today menu the WIFI Icon where you can Power On /Off the wireless ....(As the default "Hp Wireless manager" dose not work properly).

Done!

Optional you can install the office cap as usually ! included ...

Last edited:

izydata

May 16, 2008
Great job - it's wonderful -so far just one minor problem. Task manager is still in Russian in "programs". UC and .NETCF 3.5 would make it even better.....

Last edited:

victory144

Apr 16, 2009
Thanks ...

The task manager can be changed from File Explorer / root / Windwos/Start Menu/programs/ then Select that Rename to Task Manager .. Its Done !

NETCF 3.5 i cant cuz theres no more space to add any thing on the rom as it 32 MB !

.bin

May 18, 2009
Problems

I run the hpRUU at one time it says Unknown Device. What should i do?

rubarht123

Feb 5, 2009
Very Nice!!

I've used this rom for a couple of weeks now and so far only one problem, the wireless connection fails to reconnect after the power is turned off. I have figured out a way to circumvent this problem. Uninstall the WifiIO and use the wireless button as you would in WM5, but before it disconnects pick the view wireless networks link and press Menu -> Turn Wireless On. What a PIA, but the faster operating system definately makes up for it. Thanks a bunch Victory!

victory144

Apr 16, 2009
2 "rubarht123" You are welcome ! Thanks for the tip .. Can you be more clearly about yuor setting ?

2 ".bin" Make sure youve Microsoft Active Sync installed and the Ipaq connected to it ! Then try !.....Good Luck ...

llewyn

Oct 17, 2007
Rom for Ipaq h5550?

I hope I am not committing some sort of faux pas by asking this, but what would you charge for a WM6.1 rom for an Ipaq h5550? I could supply a machine for testing.

I am dead serious about this and am willing to pay. Please advise.

Thanks!

rubarht123

Feb 5, 2009
Re: Settings

I'm not sure what you mean by settings, but the wm5 normal button for wifi is rendered useless under wm6.1...you have to use wifiIO for some reason. I have sktools free version installed and could have deleted reg setting don't know though. Reinstall wifiIO and still disconnects after power. I've looked in windows dir. for wifion.exe but only find wifioff. Prefer wm5 button to wifiIO, wish there was a way to get it working again. Thanks.

BTE72

Jun 13, 2009
6.1 installation

Hi,
I downloaded the software thanks btw

extracted files
connected pda with activesync
launched hpRUU.exe
followed on screen instructions
watched progress on pda
I now have an error wrong image on pda when i try to reset.

tried relauncing exe but i have no comms to pda from pc.

Help please!

guifort

Mar 30, 2007
Hello

Your pda can't boot ? you can reflash it with the SD Card method if you have make a backup.

mrbigtime

Jul 23, 2009
hello,

tis pot sounds awesome. i downlaoded ur file. started to patch. that flasher recognize my ipaq. i then continue but my screen freezes at HP INVENT white screen u know. nothing happens. i can reset and turn back to my ipaq wm5 but why i cant do a flash? thanx.

i think a video will be awesome.can u do it pls? thanx.

victory144

Apr 16, 2009
2 "mrbigtime"

Maybe if you Hard Reset that first, will work ! Do not forget to backup your data !

If not you can try to put the pocekt in FLASH MODE ..i do not remember the correct combination :
1:
HOLD TOGETHER Calender + Wireless + RESET For 5 SEC more or less

HOLD TOGETHER COntacts + E-Mail + RESET For 5 SEC more or less

One for Hard Reset and the other for FLASH MODE .....

Also if dose not work, you can upgrade the (Boot Loader) first then try ...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=509976

Ill try if i can found a camera to make the video ....But Just Demonstration not Tutorial to install .... As i do not have a time for that ....

Good Luck....

angrist

Dec 9, 2008
NICE ROM! but sdhc is not working for me :(

This rom works fine, but my sd card is not being recognized :(

I would like to know if anyone has come into the same problem an found a solution.

Have a Sandisk 4gb SDHC card. If you install drivers in rx1950 wm5 version it will work flawlessly.

I thought wm6.1 would recognize it without patched drivers but no luck, and all drivers installation process end with "unsuccesful" message.

please, is there a solution?

mrbigtime

Jul 23, 2009
2 "mrbigtime"

Maybe if you Hard Reset that first, will work ! Do not forget to backup your data !

If not you can try to put the pocekt in FLASH MODE ..i do not remember the correct combination :
1:
HOLD TOGETHER Calender + Wireless + RESET For 5 SEC more or less

HOLD TOGETHER COntacts + E-Mail + RESET For 5 SEC more or less

One for Hard Reset and the other for FLASH MODE .....

Also if dose not work, you can upgrade the (Boot Loader) first then try ...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=509976

Ill try if i can found a camera to make the video ....But Just Demonstration not Tutorial to install .... As i do not have a time for that ....

Good Luck....

Thank you very much.but sadyly nothing works and my PDA is already uptodate...very interesting :(

and mostly when i try to flash it says HP ROM UPDATE(or what ever it is) STOPPED WORKING message appears. iam not ven sure if it works or not

Last edited:

sdwestbroek

Jul 28, 2009
I ran the hpRUU, but after it restarted, now it won't turn on and I can't do a soft reboot or hard reboot. I've tried everything I can think of and I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions?

angrist

Dec 9, 2008
mabe you already tried this...removing the battery. wait some seconds, put it back again.

it has worked for me when my ipaq rx1950 doesnt starts. Dont know why it happens but it has made the trick when it doesnt turns on.

if that works, remember to hard reset the device or it will not pass from boot screen.

sdwestbroek

Jul 28, 2009
I tried taking the battery out and leaving it for a few seconds, but that didn't help either. It's almost like all of the buttons are not responding anymore.

victory144

Apr 16, 2009
2 "sdwestbroek"

Make sure you've the battery charged ...
then remove the battery for about 2 to 5 minutes ....Then plug the battery again ... and the pocket must turn on automatically ! just wait about 4 to 10 sec....
Hope this help .. i and the same problem ..and solved with this method ....

2 "mrbigtime"
Try to download the file again .. from another host ... and then try ... Thats maybe solve the problem ..Other thing you must be in Windows xp and disabled the Anti-Virus ..ect ....Thats may solve your problem....

Good Luck for all....

johnnybnl

Jun 2, 2009
WM6.1 Works excellent but the only thing is that he does not reconize my TomTom antenna anymore?

why not ?:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just got a little hint, nevermind
    My rx1950 is bricked from this. I need help please. Screenshot below.

Looks like the same issue here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=509976

Thanks in advance for help. Maybe all I need is bootloader.exe? This is a great device I was going to give to a good friend but I am afraid this process has ruined it.

To resolve this problem, you just follow the instruction on the thread with the same issue:

here the instruction maybe it will be useful for who need it :
    Download the latest "HP iPAQ rx1950 Pocket PC Series ROM Update" from hp official support website:
    Click Here

Plug the PPC device to the computer ... (Make sure have it recognized by Windows)
    Run The "sp31892.exe" Wait the extraction process to finish ....
    Run "hpRUU.exe" --> Choose "Boot Loader" --> Update ...
    Wait the progress --> When finish the device will automatically reboot.
    Done, you have the "Boot-loader" again.
    !

Good Luck...