Themes List for the Nexus 7

Search This thread

knuckles1978

Aug 6, 2012
Mine only lasted an hour or two before I rooted it :) And I was very drunk last night, installed smoothrom, and it froze on the boot anim lol. Was very drunk and I don't think I cleared the caches haha

So I cleared then and did it again and it booted. Made me a little nervous though since my n7 is like 4 days old :)

Moral of the story,, don't flash rooms when you're very very drunk.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
Mine only lasted an hour or two before I rooted it :) And I was very drunk last night, installed smoothrom, and it froze on the boy anim lol. Was very drunk and I don't think I cleared the caches haha

So I cleared then and did it again and it booted. Made me a little nervous though since my n7 is like 4 days old :)

Moral of the story,, don't flash rooms when you're very very drunk.

True that. I actually passed out once as my phone was bootlooping. Woke up and it wouldn't boot because the battery eventually died. Thought I did something much worse, lol!

CharliesTheMan

True that. I actually passed out once as my phone was bootlooping. Woke up and it wouldn't boot because the battery eventually died. Thought I did something much worse, lol!

I've passed out boot looping while charging and woke up to my phone damn near cooking itself while smothered in my feather comforter.

ashik992

Nov 23, 2012
Dhaka
ashik.me
Help

Can anyone please tell me how to apply "theme chooser" themes??
I'm ready to do whatever it takes just tell me the process..
I'm using a rooted n7 with time TWRP...
I really liked a "Alloy Red Theme CM10.1" theme from the store...
Please help me ...

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
Can anyone please tell me how to apply "theme chooser" themes??
I'm ready to do whatever it takes just tell me the process..
I'm using a rooted n7 with time TWRP...
I really liked a "Alloy Red Theme CM10.1" theme from the store...
Please help me ...

Find a rom that has integrated the theme chooser. Most bigger ones have but they usually say so. In that ROM go to settings and look for 'themes' or 'theme chooser' or similar. That's where you apply once they are installed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

knuckles1978

Aug 6, 2012
Another vote for alloy blue here, love the pop up boxes nice 3d looks etc, really nicely done..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

jdpdata

Dec 22, 2011
Los Angeles
I really like Vicino BlueMint on all my devices. But when i apply it to my N7 running TabletUI, the clock, wifi, and battery icons are tiny. How do i make it larger like stock theme.?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

prestige777

Aug 11, 2012
AZ
I like Alloy Blue a lot, but I liked the Battery icon/animation better on Alloy Red and I didn't like the soft keys as much on either as much as the ones I regularly use, so I swapped out the battery icons/animations from Alloy Red onto Alloy Blue and I swapped out the soft keys, so now I have exactly what I want. :D

Screenshot_2013_04_01_21_56_04.png

qui0la9z7

Reactions: xROID-RAGEx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will serve as an exhaustive list of full themes and theme chooser themes for the Nexus 7. I will not be including mods or small image/xml tweaks, but only full themes.

If you'd like consideration, please PM me a link to your theme. Original work only please :)

Theme Chooser themes in the second post.

Themes:

Stock ROM

Glasstopia Theme by MWBehr

CyanogenMod 10 ROM

NuBlue by camblue

MoDaCo Jr5 ROM
    Key Lime Pie by suwu10

RasBean Jelly ROM
    Dark RasBean Jelly Theme by brainmaster
    Stuck the thread....OP just make sure you stay on top of keeping it updated....if that ever changes and this thread goes weeks without being updated and needing it, then someone else will be assigned or it will just be unstuck.
    Theme Chooser themes:

-edited:
    there are more than enough lists for this by now.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1801752
    Ok, guys, this thread was not meant for free advertising (no offense intended)...I'd really like to focus on themes made specifically for the N7. Otherwise, i might as well link all 5,286,379 theme chooser themes what work on it. I removed links to my own work to avoid any prejudice. Hope everyone understands the point of this thread.