[APP][4.0+] Buzz Launcher

Search This thread

buzzplan

Oct 15, 2012
Bundang
It’s Beyond the Launcher. Meet Homepack Buzz service with Buzz Launcher, you don’t need for complicated settings!

homepackbuzz.png

Hello, we’re Homepack Buzz Team!!
“Buzz Launcher is a new concept launcher which enables you to apply others’ Homescreens to your own smartphone.
Download Homescreens best suited for your taste and preferences via Homepack Buzz Service. Homescreens will be applied instantly.
Don’t you want to share your awesome Homescreen with others? Share it now! Friends all around the world will be excited to check out your Homescreen. “

< MAIN CHARACTERISTICS >
■ Various Homescreens(300+) provided via Homepack Buzz Service
■ Extremely simple implementation to your device within five seconds upon download.
■ Multiple social features and easy Homescreens sharing via one-touch upload
■ Create your own Homescreen with various decorating features such as “Multi-wallpapers” and “My Icons”.
■ Try our Unique widget features- clock, date, battery widgets, and “create my own widget” feature provided via Buzz Custom Widget.
■ Compatible with 'Minimalistic Text'

< KEY FEATURES >
■ MULTI-WALLPAPER SCREEN: You can select different wallpaper images from your gallery for each screen
■ MY ICON: an icon editing tool is provided so you can edit and resize icons on your own. Transparent icons are also supported (Theme icon pack is to be supported)
■ MULTI-GRID: you can designate different grids for each screen (up to 12x12)
■ MANAGE FOLDERS: you can make folders in app drawers/Homescreen, modify folder image, and resize folders
■ MANAGE APPS: features for viewing most frequently used apps, recently installed apps, and hiding apps
■ MANAGE APP DRAWERS: Screen concept is applied to app drawers so you can manage apps by screens
■ GESTURE SUPPORT: Glide up, Glide down, Double tab and more.
■ Previewing is supported for various view settings

< BUZZ CUSTOM WIDGET >
■ Download Buzz Custom Widget onto Buzz Launcher, so you can apply widgets of others and freely create widgets such as clocks, batteries, and calendars.
■ Using this with Buzz Launcher will make decorating way more awesome

< TIPS >
■ Available from Android 4.0.1+ (ICS or Above)
■ Many innovative features can confuse users of existing launchers
■ You might lose track of time because there are just too many awesome Homescreens
■ This is a still beta version. Please understand even if you detect some bugs and instabilities.

<Seamless Experience with 3rd Party Widget! >
■ Our third-party partner widget is interfaced with Buzz Launcher so you don’t need to put extra effort to use these beautiful widgets.
When you download a Homepack, the contained 3rd party partner widget will be auto applied just as our own widget.
■ Buzz Launcher and Minimalistic Text Widget are interfaced with each other and setting information is shared.
Now you could also enjoy Minimalistic Text Widget with Buzz Launcher.
■ Please be our Best Friend - If you are interested to interface your widget with Buzz Launcher, please contact us!

< INFORMATION >
Good reviews and five star comments make developers dance! Show us some love if you want the launcher to be even better

Last edited:

mathieuj

Oct 15, 2011
Audincourt
Thank you for this application, I'll try, I think it is a good idea.
Other languages ​​are planned for later (French for example)?

greivel2

May 13, 2011
AW: [APP][4.0+] Buzz Launcher

Wow such a convincing interface :)

But somehow I don't like the app drawer.. Hope this gets improved in final version

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

UtkarshAgrawal

Dec 1, 2012
Really good looking interface and innovative. Just waiting for a more tablet friendly version.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: _Variable

UN5EEN

Aug 25, 2010
Sony Xperia 5 II
Currently running Atom Launcher and its by far the least demanding on the system, i.e not draining on the battery or heavy on the ram consumption. That being said, my question is how demanding of a launcher is this?

Sent from my XT907 using xda premium

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
Really good launcher so far. I'm running in to flicker issues with the status bar when toggling the status bar using a custom desktop action icon, and some lag when using the app drawer. Really excited to see this take off.

SoCaljunglist

Apr 10, 2010
I have been going on and on about this launcher's potential. This is the real deal. I do agree with the comment on the app drawer, it kind of reminds me of the one on chameleon and is maybe the least fluid part of the experience. Performs way past any expectations i have from a beta and has a unique level of polish for a launcher. Runs very well on my n4 but I plan on testing it on my galaxy s2 later to see if it can run without crushing what's left of its spirit. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

codearm2

Mar 6, 2012
There is an annoying lag when swiping home screen to left/right, the others are perfect except the drawer :(

AzN MusiQ

Oct 20, 2012
AW: [APP][4.0+] Buzz Launcher

How can I use other Icon Packages like the Minimal MIUI?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus S mit Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It’s Beyond the Launcher. Meet Homepack Buzz service with Buzz Launcher, you don’t need for complicated settings!

homepackbuzz.png

Hello, we’re Homepack Buzz Team!!
    “Buzz Launcher is a new concept launcher which enables you to apply others’ Homescreens to your own smartphone.
    Download Homescreens best suited for your taste and preferences via Homepack Buzz Service. Homescreens will be applied instantly.
    Don’t you want to share your awesome Homescreen with others? Share it now! Friends all around the world will be excited to check out your Homescreen. “

< MAIN CHARACTERISTICS >
    ■ Various Homescreens(300+) provided via Homepack Buzz Service
    ■ Extremely simple implementation to your device within five seconds upon download.
    ■ Multiple social features and easy Homescreens sharing via one-touch upload
    ■ Create your own Homescreen with various decorating features such as “Multi-wallpapers” and “My Icons”.
    ■ Try our Unique widget features- clock, date, battery widgets, and “create my own widget” feature provided via Buzz Custom Widget.
    ■ Compatible with 'Minimalistic Text'

< KEY FEATURES >
    ■ MULTI-WALLPAPER SCREEN: You can select different wallpaper images from your gallery for each screen
    ■ MY ICON: an icon editing tool is provided so you can edit and resize icons on your own. Transparent icons are also supported (Theme icon pack is to be supported)
    ■ MULTI-GRID: you can designate different grids for each screen (up to 12x12)
    ■ MANAGE FOLDERS: you can make folders in app drawers/Homescreen, modify folder image, and resize folders
    ■ MANAGE APPS: features for viewing most frequently used apps, recently installed apps, and hiding apps
    ■ MANAGE APP DRAWERS: Screen concept is applied to app drawers so you can manage apps by screens
    ■ GESTURE SUPPORT: Glide up, Glide down, Double tab and more.
    ■ Previewing is supported for various view settings

< BUZZ CUSTOM WIDGET >
    ■ Download Buzz Custom Widget onto Buzz Launcher, so you can apply widgets of others and freely create widgets such as clocks, batteries, and calendars.
    ■ Using this with Buzz Launcher will make decorating way more awesome

< TIPS >
    ■ Available from Android 4.0.1+ (ICS or Above)
    ■ Many innovative features can confuse users of existing launchers
    ■ You might lose track of time because there are just too many awesome Homescreens
    ■ This is a still beta version. Please understand even if you detect some bugs and instabilities.

<Seamless Experience with 3rd Party Widget! >
    ■ Our third-party partner widget is interfaced with Buzz Launcher so you don’t need to put extra effort to use these beautiful widgets.
    When you download a Homepack, the contained 3rd party partner widget will be auto applied just as our own widget.
    ■ Buzz Launcher and Minimalistic Text Widget are interfaced with each other and setting information is shared.
    Now you could also enjoy Minimalistic Text Widget with Buzz Launcher.
    ■ Please be our Best Friend - If you are interested to interface your widget with Buzz Launcher, please contact us!

< INFORMATION >
    Good reviews and five star comments make developers dance! Show us some love if you want the launcher to be even better
    with%20UCCW.png

Hi all, :laugh:

Buzz Launcher would like to officially announce that we have made a partnership with UCCW! We have finally integrated Buzz Launcher with Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW)! Homepacks with UCCW version 2.9.9.2 and up can automatically apply UCCW custom settings without separately saving uzip files! Please update Buzz Launcher and UCCW to the latest version to use this feature!

Thanks for your support guys!

- Homepack Buzz team -
    A friend just showed me this and I love it. Quick question though, I applied a home pack, and while I'm able to move around and set different apps on the pages, I can't seem to create an addition page, a fourth page for all my game stuff. Am I missing the option to add pages?

Sent from my One X

Pinch to zoom to add pages ...

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using XDA Premium HD app
    Here is my latest design with Buzz Launcher. It is inspired by a few I found on mycolorscreen, and my own ideas. Hope you like it!
    Setup Instructions: http://bit.ly/12Grrht

N5gE40u.jpg