What happen with Cm11 jfltecan builds??

Search This thread

albertwesquer

Jul 1, 2011
What happen with Cm11 jfltecan builds?? in the CM11 Nightlies Changelog page it says:
err01: Device incorrect or not supported. The device might have nightlies for a newer version of CM.
And the last Nightlie build is from 2014-02-17?? they drop our i337 support? would i be able to install another model of cm11? like jflteatt? or jflte? Any advice?? THANKS IN ADVANCE

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
What happen with Cm11 jfltecan builds?? in the CM11 Nightlies Changelog page it says:
err01: Device incorrect or not supported. The device might have nightlies for a newer version of CM.
And the last Nightlie build is from 2014-02-17?? they drop our i337 support? would i be able to install another model of cm11? like jflteatt? or jflte? Any advice?? THANKS IN ADVANCE

All S4's use a unified CM build now. I believe it's listed under jfltexx but i don't know. Just find whichever one is still up and flash it.

Reactions: saj222

albertwesquer

Jul 1, 2011
Could not update! is says error 7 this is an diferent galaxy version .....any version compatible with i337 telcel?? Thanks 4 ur quick reply!!

Last edited:

ozziedog

Jul 14, 2010
Dallas
Could not update! is says error 7 this is an diferent galaxy version .....any version compatible with i337 telcel?? Thanks 4 ur quick reply!!

What I did was download from "download.CyanogenMod. com" scrolled down to "Galaxy S4 {LTE}-JFLTE", once it downloaded I moved it to the cmupdater folder. Thence "settings/about phone/cmupdater" and the download should be their then just tell it to update. I'm sure their is an easier way but that worked for me. Good luck.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

albertwesquer

Jul 1, 2011
What I did was download from "download.CyanogenMod. com" scrolled down to "Galaxy S4 {LTE}-JFLTE", once it downloaded I moved it to the cmupdater folder. Thence "settings/about phone/cmupdater" and the download should be their then just tell it to update. I'm sure their is an easier way but that worked for me. Good luck.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Does anybody getting message again? since cm-11-20140809-NIGHTLY-jflte.zip i seem to get the same issue that you menttion before, any help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

All S4's use a unified CM build now. I believe it's listed under jfltexx but i don't know. Just find whichever one is still up and flash it.