Connected as installer/USB connection action

Search This thread

scriz

Jan 20, 2009
Dayton, OH
This is in other phones forums also. Can anyone come up with a solution for this? I absolutely do not want my phone "connecting as installer" when I plug it into my computer. I tried the option in 8#0808# and selecting MTP + ADB, but it doesn't survive a reboot.

Haaaalp.

kprice8

Apr 23, 2014
Lansing MI
This is in other phones forums also. Can anyone come up with a solution for this? I absolutely do not want my phone "connecting as installer" when I plug it into my computer. I tried the option in 8#0808# and selecting MTP + ADB, but it doesn't survive a reboot.

Haaaalp.

I have been having this happen too. I wonder if the Root caused that to glitch to where it won't save as a MTP, but as an Installer...

Spedkiller

Apr 29, 2014
I would like this fixed too, maybe even with the option to default to USB 3. Is it only our phone model with verizon crap doing this, or is it all models?
I imagine someone could at least make an xposed module to do this.

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
I would like this fixed too, maybe even with the option to default to USB 3. Is it only our phone model with verizon crap doing this, or is it all models?
I imagine someone could at least make an xposed module to do this.

It is only ours, and it is really pissing me off too. I deleted the .iso file /system/etc and it still keeps doing it. Searched the forum, the entire internet too and no good answer that works for our phone. Someone please PM me if you figure out a way. Might have to be a smali edit :(