[Q] Connections for Jtag Samung Galaxy 8.9 Tablet

Search This thread

Spudster1

Mar 2, 2013
I have got a Riff Jtag Box from ebay, I have recently bricked my Samsung galaxy tablet 8.9 by installing a bad rom, although I found a youtube video about jtag and how to jtag. I received the jtag box and now I need the correct connections to solder the wires on to my tablets mother board. All I need to know is where can I find the correct connection for the jtag box to connect to the mother board , Thank you

My Device Is A: Samsung galaxy tab 8.9
Bricked

Reactions: iceebox

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Idk, but it probably makes a difference if your tab is a p73xx or an i957.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

Spudster1

Mar 2, 2013
Ok

I recently purchased A Ultra Book today which helps with Internet typed things :)

I could just send it away to samsung for reapairs now that I have the money to do it?

Spudster1

Mar 2, 2013
Ok

I have heard of them, Only problem is that I am in Australia. I think there service is located in America.

Not many people offer jtag repair services here I dont think unless you take it to samsung.

Another problem is its on contract with A carrier.

Alirght Found A tech that might help paying $50 to reinstall the internal firmware see how it goes to tommrow will reply here then.

Last edited:

Spudster1

Mar 2, 2013
I donr know what anyone is on about but I took my device into the technicians and they could not retrieve the tablet no matter what. Even with jtag. This just goes to show JTag does NOT save all devices that get bricked during firmware installations.

Anyway I have bought A new tablet Samsung Galaxy 7.0 This time I am never rooting again.

I got a smaller screen since I now I have A computer and it would still do the same job.

Thanks anyway :)

jub2k3

Sep 4, 2010
I donr know what anyone is on about but I took my device into the technicians and they could not retrieve the tablet no matter what. Even with jtag. This just goes to show JTag does NOT save all devices that get bricked during firmware installations.

Anyway I have bought A new tablet Samsung Galaxy 7.0 This time I am never rooting again.

I got a smaller screen since I now I have A computer and it would still do the same job.

Thanks anyway :)

Do u still have the tablet or did u get rid of it?

jub2k3

Sep 4, 2010
The i957 is the same as the P7320.

Just in case anyone needed to know use riff with that pinout and info.

Spudster1

Mar 2, 2013
i'm hopeless back then 2 years and didn't give you guys the any updates pfft..

too late and just past stuff now but the tablet ended up being dusted and put to rest no repair service could fix it I did it good :/
I should of looked at the model before flashing in the first place guess we all screw up in life lol

I since installed cyanogenmod 10.1 successfully on my S2 :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have got a Riff Jtag Box from ebay, I have recently bricked my Samsung galaxy tablet 8.9 by installing a bad rom, although I found a youtube video about jtag and how to jtag. I received the jtag box and now I need the correct connections to solder the wires on to my tablets mother board. All I need to know is where can I find the correct connection for the jtag box to connect to the mother board , Thank you

My Device Is A: Samsung galaxy tab 8.9
    Bricked