[Recovery] Stock HTC One

Search This thread

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
Can I use this on my T-Mo branded One? I need to return it for a replacement and don't have access to a stock recovery.

Optimal Carnage

Nov 5, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Ok guys Im having an issue with this one. Im on the tmobile version but I cant seen to get the stock recovery to take. Im using the toolkit and I can flash every recovery with no issue accept for stock. When i reboot into recovery its just the red exclamation and nothing happens. I have to repower the phone go back to the toolkit and then reflash CWM. I received the update last night but cant install because of this. Any help would be appreciated.

Simco80

Jul 9, 2011
Ok guys Im having an issue with this one. Im on the tmobile version but I cant seen to get the stock recovery to take. Im using the toolkit and I can flash every recovery with no issue accept for stock. When i reboot into recovery its just the red exclamation and nothing happens. I have to repower the phone go back to the toolkit and then reflash CWM. I received the update last night but cant install because of this. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the stock T-Mobile recovery I use.

http://db.tt/8S1cVVTs

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

--unkown--

Jun 1, 2012
Best is if you flash first 4.1.2 Rom ! Then wipe all System and sideload the Rom ! Then flash boot.img and stock recovery. That worked fine for me...there are a lot of Nandroid backups

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk 2

Optimal Carnage

Nov 5, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Best is if you flash first 4.1.2 Rom ! Then wipe all System and sideload the Rom ! Then flash boot.img and stock recovery. That worked fine for me...there are a lot of Nandroid backups

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk 2

I tried using that as well and I got the same issue. It sends the file through fastboot but when i attempt to reboot into recovery its the red triangle with a dead phone. Is there a flashable zip for stock recovery? Im loosing my mind here. My speaker stopped working on the phone and i have to return to stock but I cant since the stock recovery wont return lol any help would be great. thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For Dev's reference:)

stock recovery here
    ClockworkMod Recovery! Well whenever the phone gets released. I attempted to build a test version of CWM at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2173863

Fingers crossed that it works.

But I will probably need someone to give me these two items once they get a phone to correct the configs.

Post the file /proc/partitions
    Post the file /proc/mounts

For the adb commands. "adb shell" then "cat /proc/partitions" and "cat /proc/mounts" Should work.

EDIT: Thank you to he_stheone64 for giving me what I need above. Now I can make a fully working recovery.
    Are you 100% sure??

I am trying to return my 1.28.61.7 device to stock using a rooted nandroid which I made without any other modifications. After many trials and tribulations, I managed to unroot by removing SuperSU and binaries but, after installing 'stock' recovery my device still says relocked and tampered and will not boot into recovery.
    I am, however, able to perform a full wipe from within android though. :confused:

I would really like complete clarity on this if anyone can help me as I need to get back to stock to get an official update when it appears as there are no stock nandroids available or any RUU's for my device.

no problem, here is the US dev edition stock recovery-signed

http://d-h.st/b5g

Tampered showed @ hboot is because you have "unlocked" before

Here is a link to the stock T-Mobile recovery I use.

http://db.tt/8S1cVVTs

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium