[Q] When flashing custom ROM to my skyrocket, facebook messenger doesn't work

Search This thread
Jul 1, 2014
Hi guys,

When flashing custom ROM to my galaxy s2 skyrocket, facebook messenger doesn't work. When someone calls me, the mic automatically mutes itself and then the call ends 5 seconds later...is anyone else experiencing this? Any possible fix?

Thanks!

Jul 1, 2014
tried on many ROMS

Does it do it on all custom roms? Or just the one you're on. What rom?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Hi, tried cyanogenmod nightly 4.4.4, AOSP, as well as slimrom and to no avail all of them fail when I get a call in facebook messenger...even tried downgrading to jellybean 4.3 but still same issue...had to revert back to stock 4.0.4 ROM

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Hi, tried cyanogenmod nightly 4.4.4, AOSP, as well as slimrom and to no avail all of them fail when I get a call in facebook messenger...even tried downgrading to jellybean 4.3 but still same issue...had to revert back to stock 4.0.4 ROM

Have you updated the app recently. I'm not familiar with the app so don't know if it only works on older versions of android.

Reactions: smartwatchuser
Jul 1, 2014
Updated Messenger

Have you updated the app recently. I'm not familiar with the app so don't know if it only works on older versions of android.

Yes I have as I have clean wiped the phone before updating to custom rom deleting every data so I had to download again from Google Playstore...but still did not work...currently on 4.0.4 unless this is fixed...also, after the facebook messenger call, all of the mic seems to go mute alltogether....regular calls, skype, etc but when I record voice I still get to record normally....only calls do not work after the facebook messenger mutes itself and disconnects the call.

zach61797

Oct 18, 2013
Wi
Yes I have as I have clean wiped the phone before updating to custom rom deleting every data so I had to download again from Google Playstore...but still did not work...currently on 4.0.4 unless this is fixed...also, after the facebook messenger call, all of the mic seems to go mute alltogether....regular calls, skype, etc but when I record voice I still get to record normally....only calls do not work after the facebook messenger mutes itself and disconnects the call.

Using a ported rom for my tab 3 it does the same thing

garro

May 11, 2015
I need help

I'm having this problem too. When I try making fb calls or whatsapp calls they just say call fail.. And sometimes when I try to make normal calls it doesn't work... This happens on all custom rom I've tried. Can someone tell me how to fix it? I have a s2 skyrocket i727

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does it do it on all custom roms? Or just the one you're on. What rom?