[screen Protector]

Search This thread

acke999

Feb 5, 2010
there are many different to choose from.
and I am wondering if I should go with original or other manufacturer.

never had screen protector before but with this beautiful screen I want to have in best condition as long as possible.

I absolutely dont want it to interfear in any way, or as little as possible:)

Steve_God

May 27, 2009
Manchester
Has anyone tried the HTC Branded ones compared with the Martin Fields ones?

I've always gone for Martin Fields before on other phones (highly recommend) but curious about HTC's own.

Reactions: wolfraim

pastey

Jul 29, 2008
Devon
I've ordered the genuine HTC protector, not sure how good they are (anyone have any feedback?) - if your in the UK I ordered mine here: http://goo.gl/04p8Z
My One X and protectors arrive Tuesday (damn bank holiday :) ) so ill post a review if anyone wants to know if they are worth going for.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Brac20

Mar 14, 2012
I use official HTC screen protectors on my desire s (got the set with pouch, car charger and protectors). I really like the feel of them, they don't feel overly plasticy like some protectors.

They some to come off well without leaving an adhesive residue.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

mortenmoulder

Apr 4, 2012
I got one with the phone. I don't know who made it, but it's pretty good :)

It still have those water marks that will disappear after a while.

lewyharvey

May 10, 2007
Middlesbrough
Useless protectors???

I got my One x today and immediately went to apply one of the 2 Genuine HTC screen protectors that are specific for this device.my advice would be don't buy any. There will not be a screen protector ever available that will actually fit the one x this is because of the convex design of the outer of the display. Luckily I got the pack of 2 from a seller on Amazon for £7 so no real damage to the wallet there :eek:) Please let me know your experiences with SP's

lewyharvey

May 10, 2007
Middlesbrough
My sensation xe has gorilla glass, but it still got scratched whilst in the same coat pocket as my keys!

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Ruudfood

Aug 1, 2008
I got my One x today and immediately went to apply one of the 2 Genuine HTC screen protectors that are specific for this device.my advice would be don't buy any. There will not be a screen protector ever available that will actually fit the one x this is because of the convex design of the outer of the display. Luckily I got the pack of 2 from a seller on Amazon for £7 so no real damage to the wallet there :eek:) Please let me know your experiences with SP's

So even the genuine HTC protectors aren't curved? Shame on them. You'd think that for £11 it would fit better than a generic, non-HTC one.

It might be worth waiting to see what others come up with.

nikzDHD

Apr 2, 2011
London
Whatever you do don't buy the official HTC ones waste of money they have a poor fit as mentioned. The one I got with the case is slightly better but will be difficult to get good screen protectors. Personally waiting for SGP as theirs are usually good.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

lewyharvey

May 10, 2007
Middlesbrough
Yeah they're just flat. The only reason I ordered them was that I remember getting original HTC sp's for my Desire & they were quality. These are pure rubbish though.

jonneymendoza

Mar 10, 2008
london
there are many different to choose from.
and I am wondering if I should go with original or other manufacturer.

never had screen protector before but with this beautiful screen I want to have in best condition as long as possible.

I absolutely dont want it to interfear in any way, or as little as possible:)

how easy is it to put on a screen protector?

chrisjcks

Sep 26, 2010
Bolton
Whatever you do don't buy the official HTC ones waste of money they have a poor fit as mentioned. The one I got with the case is slightly better but will be difficult to get good screen protectors. Personally waiting for SGP as theirs are usually good.

Yes, shame because I tried both sets that came in the pack.

Most of the screen was perfect, couldn't tell there was a protector even on...

However, the sides around the screen just would not stick.

I had a 1mm edge around the screen that just wouldn't stick, it annoyed me too much, I pulled them off.

knoobie

May 12, 2011
Any protector for the camera lense? I am more worried bout the camera.

Top Liked Posts