[XAP] [Fully Unlock only] Private Marketplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

peeks20

Aug 1, 2009
Hi,, Everyone

You know the "Cydia" on iPhone?

You know the "Installous" on iPhone?

Now.. We have both!.

I have something to Present . . . .

Private Marketplace On WP7!!

This program is for find application (XAP) ,And install it on your Fully Unlocked Device. it will can search from three sources.
1. Direct Link ,,you can add your own web dir. (If you know a ftp server or http web directory)
2. My Repository,,Most of XAP file from my server (PPJD) Link Removed
3. Official Marketplace app,, you can select to download from Zest Store or download from OEM Store by selecting from Setting -> Zune Store.

!!!- - - Please NOTE - - -!!!

Note: Before you use this application, Please set lock screen to Never ,,Because some xap is large,, need time to process.

Last edited by a moderator:

peeks20

Aug 1, 2009
it need to call excutable with TCB Chamber

can't use with interop-unlock for now,,

Last edited:

GoodDayToDie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Seattle
@peeks20: I'm going to assume you meant TCB (Trusted Computing Base) not PCB (typically, Printed Circuit Board) chamber. Have you looked at my HtcRoot project? It may allow use of an app like this on interop-unlocked HTC phones.

EDIT: LOL @thep497, beat me to it by a few seconds.

diboze

Jun 2, 2009
great app. works like a charm.

only the price for the apps istn right.
If a product costs 3,99$ the app says it costs 399$ :D

also the last dialog is in chinese not englisch :(

Last edited:

Localhorst86

Jul 5, 2011
Germany
when I pin this app to the start screen, it shows a small counter in the top right corner, like a notification counter. But when I enter the app, I can neither see that notifcation nor does the counter get removed...

thep497

Oct 5, 2006
Hi,
i could only find xaps from repositery, nothing from oem's marketplace...i use deepshining rom, sideloaded from pc&on-device(twice) but nothing...weird

Which app did you search?
May be it take time to search app directly from marketplace.
Also try setting app limit to 0.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

when I pin this app to the start screen, it shows a small counter in the top right corner, like a notification counter. But when I enter the app, I can neither see that notifcation nor does the counter get removed...

The number do nothing now, it may be a future function.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

code error , no association

Which custom rom do you use, I think it does not fully unlock rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,, Everyone

You know the "Cydia" on iPhone?

You know the "Installous" on iPhone?

Now.. We have both!.

I have something to Present . . . .

Private Marketplace On WP7!!

This program is for find application (XAP) ,And install it on your Fully Unlocked Device. it will can search from three sources.
    1. Direct Link ,,you can add your own web dir. (If you know a ftp server or http web directory)
    2. My Repository,,Most of XAP file from my server (PPJD) Link Removed
    3. Official Marketplace app,, you can select to download from Zest Store or download from OEM Store by selecting from Setting -> Zune Store.

!!!- - - Please NOTE - - -!!!

Note: Before you use this application, Please set lock screen to Never ,,Because some xap is large,, need time to process.
    Thank you ! Work great on HD2 DFT UltraFruit 8107 & Mozart.

if add zh-TW to Zune Language it would be awesome.:)