[Q] Free space problem

Search This thread

Jengirl

Sep 26, 2008
Hi!
I've got a problem with my HTC Desire.
Today I've found a new upgrade for my phone. I've downloaded it but when it tries to install the upgrade, it say that there isn't enough space in the memory's phone.

So I moved all the apps on the SD, but is still not enough.

How can I free some memory? I could delete the cache of the older upgrade or something else?

Or there's an app to check which app is still on the phone but I could move them on the SD?

Please, help me! :)

geronco

Nov 1, 2010
Do you have pictures and videos? If so, check if they are on the SD card and not on your internal memory. Cleaning your cache helps, and try deleting your text messages threads.

on a Samsung Galaxy S.

Reactions: Jengirl

Jengirl

Sep 26, 2008
Do you have pictures and videos? If so, check if they are on the SD card and not on your internal memory. Cleaning your cache helps, and try deleting your text messages threads.

I've already moved all my photo on the SD card and I removed all the useless text messages... but how can I clean my cache?

I was looking for some app, but I found only apps that requires root, and I don't want to root my phone.

Thank you!

Hamza006

Jan 20, 2011
GUYS I have two question
I will really appreciate it if you answered it ......
Q1:IF I already have android how can I upgrade my MALGDR from 1.1 to 1.3?
Q2:what is the best NAND rom for HTC HD2?
thanks for spending your time reading my Message:)

fxstsb

Dec 22, 2010
Not enough free space

I have a Samsung Captivate. I do not have Root Explorer. My phone has been rooted. I have Super Manager. I wanted to change a parameter in the settings.db file. I was able to do that on my desktop. I want to swap this new file with the old Settings.db file. The dbdata directory does not show up on my desktop. So I have tried to cut and paste the changed file which resides in the sdcard folder. So I need to go from that folder to where the orig Settings.db file resided. When I get to the point of pasting I get an error saying that I don't have enough free space. This file is only 57KB and I have roughly 12 GB of free space on SD card. 3.7GB internally. Any ideas how to correct the error.

Note: I don't have "Root Explorer" because I do not want to give Google Checkout access to my bank.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

on a Samsung Galaxy S.