Google Now not working with Themer

Search This thread

revenant69

Oct 19, 2010
Hello there to you all. As I noted in the title for this thread, I can´t make Now work since I installed Themer. I have a Xperia L and even though I have updated everything it still isn't working. Now starts but no cards are displayed and if you try to search it closes inmediately.

Any suggestions? Is it a known bug?

Thanks in advance.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hello there to you all. As I noted in the title for this thread, I can´t make Now work since I installed Themer. I have a Xperia L and even though I have updated everything it still isn't working. Now starts but no cards are displayed and if you try to search it closes inmediately.

Any suggestions? Is it a known bug?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

How do you access Google Now? Is your phone rooted? We've never received an issue like this, therefore we suggest making sure that no other apps are causing this error.

revenant69

Oct 19, 2010
Not working

Hi,

How do you access Google Now? Is your phone rooted? We've never received an issue like this, therefore we suggest making sure that no other apps are causing this error.

My phone is stock, no root. I can't access neither by the regular swipe from the bottom nor by opening the app regularly. As soon as you try to search something it closes. No other program has problems.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
My phone is stock, no root. I can't access neither by the regular swipe from the bottom nor by opening the app regularly. As soon as you try to search something it closes. No other program has problems.

What device are you using? If it's a OnePlus, then that is from their side. Themer has no relation to altering your Google Now settings, and we haven't had any other issues like this before. We recommend checking apps that you have currently installed as something else may have triggered this problem.

DaisyOntas

Jul 12, 2014
Install UCCW from Play Store.
2. Download this theme and and open it. Now tap on Install Skin button.
3. After you're done with installation, Long press on the Homescreen and select UCCW Widget and select the required widget as indicated by their name.
5. Go to UCCW app, press menu button and make sure the Lock Widgets are 'ON'

Instructions for adding your own app shortcuts in widgets (Hotspots)
If you want to edit or add custom apps in widgets then follow these steps -
1. Open UCCW app and select Hotspot (Lock Widget) from the menu option.
2. Turn "OFF" the Hotspots.
3. Go to desktop and tap the button on widget you want to edit.
4. Select the app you want from the appropriate Hotspots.
5. After you have done editing, make sure you turn "ON" the Hotspot again to apply the changes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------