Request: Star Wars: The Old Republic Authenticator APK

Search This thread

Tapek-AU

Oct 1, 2008
Hi Guys,

The Authenticator for the newly released SWTOR has been uploaded to the market here. But is region locked.

Can somebody PRETTY PLEASE post the APK? It's a free app so shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers

azrash

Sep 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Last edited:

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
Question, anyone know if its possible to get it working on 1.6? I really dont have any desire to upgrade my G1s rom from enom and I dont feel like using my HD2 in Android mode JUST for the token heh.

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
Hrm now that is a thought. Never thought about doing that, Ill try it, Thanks.

Hell, what is worth it in that security vendor anyways in game? Is anything worth it in there?

virgo77

Feb 18, 2011
Hi all !

Thanx a lot for the APK ! It's working well on my phone !

HTC Wildfire (Buzz)
Android 2.2 Froyo
Not rooted

Merry X-Mas

C Ya

Last edited:

Leonid64

Apr 5, 2012
Your application is installed on the Samsung GT-S5660. It works without problems. I liked very much. Thank you very much.

ernest33

Dec 25, 2006
MONTUSSAN (near Bordeaux)
Arrrrgggg :(
I just flash a rom with full wipe, then restored my app with Titanium Backup and SWTOR-Auth don't work anymore i got a message "An unexpected error occured" wtf :confused:
Hopefully i made a nandroid and the app still work if i restore the nandroid (Nandroid is your friend!), but now i can't flash anymore with full wipe without loosing access to my SWTOR account !
I tried many way to restore in a full wipe flashed rom but with no luck !
Help :eek: please :D

Edit : I have removed this security from my account... waiting for an update :)

Last edited:

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
Ok, well tit backup wouldnt restore the orig way it linked. So yes, youd have to nandroid restore 1st. Which then your app should work, correct? Then after you are logged in. UNLINK the security token. So then you can do whatever with your phone and do a new pairing with your account.

If all fails. You will have to call TOR support to unlink and relink the account to the new installed app.

(Also still wondering if anyone has got this to work on 1.6 android..)

Reactions: ernest33

Laucien

Mar 30, 2012
Hey, I'm getting a 404 error on those links, would it be possible for someone to upload the apk somewhere else please?. Thanks!.

noplacetorun

Nov 1, 2014
Couldn't verify the keys that the november 2013 version provides. I'm assuming it's out of date, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Anyway, I would appreciate if someone could snatch the latest APK and post it here. Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts