No Sound or Make Calls / Receive on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 after flashing

Search This thread

hamzzzzz

Jan 25, 2014
Hi,

When I was receiving a phone call only the vibration was working, no sounds, I couldn't slide the screen to answer properly, which means that I was able to slide, but the round icon of the slide could not catch the phone green icon. I could play no sound at all on videos, spotify, alarm, etc.

Currently settings about my phone:

Samsung S4 i9505 - 4.4.2
Baseband: i9505XXUFNBH
Bootloader: I9505XXUBMG4

Any fixes? People saying different things and really want a well explained correct answer. I've had previous problems and really just want to get this sorted

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Hi,

When I was receiving a phone call only the vibration was working, no sounds, I couldn't slide the screen to answer properly, which means that I was able to slide, but the round icon of the slide could not catch the phone green icon. I could play no sound at all on videos, spotify, alarm, etc.

Samsung S4 i9505 - 4.4.2

Any fixes? People saying different things and really want a well explained correct answer. I've had previous problems and really just want to get this sorted

Try to download this file and flash it via odin by selecting phone :)

imax848

Mar 28, 2014
absolutely no sounds & call function after flashing

Hello,

A few days ago I flashed my Galaxy S4 with the last cyanogenonmod using their flashing software. Then my phone was unlocked but I couldn't access the data internet from my new provider's sim card (3G).

Then I tried to reflash the original version to unlock the phone from the correct provider (Meteor Ireland).

Problem is that I am using Mac OS and have no access to a windows. So I used Heimdall 1.4.0.

From the begining, and I tried with many different ROMs, but I can never install the aboot partition. everything else flashes correctly. But now my phone network is working perfectly, except that I have absolutely no sound any more. The call application crashes, no alarm, no sound during boot, no videos that can be played and when I'm using the music app it says the format of the songs is not recognized.

I think the problem comes from the ABOOT partition missing, as I tried the other NON-HLOS as you said earlier. Sadly this GSM only version didn't fix the sound / calls and just deactivated my wifi.

I am a bit lost here, I was thinking about reinstalling a cyanogenonmod via heimdall to check if the aboot works there, because when I reinstalled cyanogenonmod via the software the issues weren't fixed.

Here is the detail of my phone, if someone can help me get through that I would really appreciate it :

SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505
Region : Ireland
Provider : Meteor
Baseband version : I9505XXUENAA
Build number : JSS15J.I9505XXUENAA

Thank you very much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Samsung S4 i9505 - 4.4.2

Try to download this file and flash it via odin by selecting phone :)
    Thanks. This sorted the issue. Thanks given. :)

The Thread can be closed :)

No worries :) Next time,If your flashing the latest modem flash only GSM modem . Not wifi fix/LTE or package combined, so you wont get any problem with your sound. Have a nice day .