[CONCEPT] WiFi messenger

Search This thread
Hello friends , I like to introduce you an Idea but it is only an idea . I am an editor but not even a novice devoleper . So I post this public and hope anyone will concider this and fullfill this work

Yes, this is a WiFi messenger ( Not over internet ) . Also we use wifi as our medium .
There is Sofwares such as Flash transffer and Software data cable .
Then why not we make a text transfer app ?

Using the whatsapp theme and engine may make it awesome . I hope anyone will take it . Post your likeness here if you take it :)

Thanks,

X10_minipro

Jan 21, 2011
Norrköping
Hello friends , I like to introduce you an Idea but it is only an idea . I am an editor but not even a novice devoleper . So I post this public and hope anyone will concider this and fullfill this work

Yes, this is a WiFi messenger ( Not over internet ) . Also we use wifi as our medium .
There is Sofwares such as Flash transffer and Software data cable .
Then why not we make a text transfer app ?

Using the whatsapp theme and engine may make it awesome . I hope anyone will take it . Post your likeness here if you take it :)

Thanks,

First of all, isn't this already done?
Like bluetooth and wifi messengers?
Second, do you really think someone would have permission to use the whatsapp theme and engine without paying a ****load of money? :p

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

First of all, isn't this already done?
Like bluetooth and wifi messengers?
Second, do you really think someone would have permission to use the whatsapp theme and engine without paying a ****load of money? :p

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Really it is not yet done . Also Whatsapp like , NOT Whatsapp :)

Sent from my GT-S5300 using xda app-developers app

RikuDesu

Apr 7, 2012
He's talking about steve job's idea for a network that bounces sms messages off of wifi spots (wifi to wifi to wifi to wifi to wifi to person)